Chapter Seven

Denny's POV
(Back to the party)

I can't believe Tori just kissed me. It seemed like she was more drunk than she was sober, and I do no like her in that king of way. I like Dawn. Yes, I really do like her. Do you have a problem with that? If so, solve it youself, because you aren't going to be worth my time.

(Present Day)

When I was getting ready to lay in bed, I get a message from Alyssa. I open it up and read it.

From Alyssa:

I'm so sorry, but Dawn did last week. She killed herself. Sorry I didn't tell you any sooner, I was just shocked and mad. Please don't be mad at me!

My heart drops and so does my jaw. Dawn is dead? She killed herself? Why would she do that?

My crush is dead now, because she killed herself. I feel so heartbroken.

Alyssa's POV
(Next Day)

Tori decides to lighten up the mood, so she shouts, "Truth or Dare!"

We all form a circle on the floor, me in between Grace and Matthew, and Tori in between Matthew and Grace.

"I'll start," I say. "Truth or Dare Grace?"

"I feel like a rebel" she giggles, "so dare."

"I dare you to go out in the rain and run up and down the street once," I say.

She gets out of the circle and goes outside and does what I dared her I do, while we watch her the whole time. We get back in the circle, Grace now soaking wet.

"Matt, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What are your true feelings towards Alyssa?" She asks.

"She is the love of my life. I have loved her since the first day I saw her in high school. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. I couldn't ask for a better wife," he says without stopping to take a breath.

"Aww!" Tori and Grace say and Matt pecks me on the lips.

"Tori, truth or dare?" Matt asks.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to call your mom, put her on speaker, and tell her that you are pregnant," he says and Tori calls her mom.

"Hello?" Her mother says from the other line of the phone.

"Hey mom, I need to let you know that I just got pregnant." We all try to hold in our laughs.

"OMG, Victoria! I am so happy for you! I knew it would finally happen!" He mom yells happily.

"Sorry mom, but it hasn't happened yet. It was just a dare," Tori says and burst out into laughter.

"Oh," she says and hangs up.

"I think she is upset," I say and laugh along with everybody else.

"Yeah, okay, Alyssa, truth or dare?"

"Dare," I answer.

"I love how everybody picked dare but Matthew," Grace says and me and Tori agree with her.

"Okay, I dare you to give Matthew a hickey." I nod and sit on Matt's lap.

I place my mouth on the side his neck and begin sucking.

I pull away a minute later and there is a big purplish red mark on his neck. I kiss it and hop off of him.

"That thing is huge!" Tori exclaims and Matt gets up to check in the mirror.

I follow after him to see him with his jaw dropped, looking in the mirror. I smirk at him through the mirror and he turns around to face me.

"You're going to get it," he says and showers my ace with kisses.

"Okay stop Matthew," I tell him. "We can't take it far."

He nods and we go to bed.

-Please comment on how this chapter was and please follow me! Bye.