Chapter Ten

I can't believe Matthew! I am not mad at him for kissing that girl, whatever her name is, I am mad at the fact that Matthew didn't even bother tell me why Cameron was trying to ruin our relationship in the first place. I actually understand why Cameron is doing all of this. He is trying to get back at someone that made him hurt. Matthew made me hurt. He made me hurt when I found out he was cheating on me with Grace. I felt like my whole world just came crashing down. I was heartbroken and Grace and I seemed revenge, so that is why we trashed his house and car. He deserve everything we did.

Denny's POV

I press the green call button.

"Hey..um.. Alyssa, we need to get working on some new songs. Come over I the studio?...Awesome! See ya soon." I hang up. I am already at the studio listening to some of her old songs to see if I can think of something that has to do with these songs.

It's true though, we have been slacking on these new songs we are supposed to be writing. You see, Alyssa didn't want a song writer. Instead, she wanted to come up with her own songs and for me to help her when she needed the help.

Minutes later, Alyssa gets here and we jump right into work.

-2 hours later-

2 hours have passed and we are finally finished with the song. It is called Down To Earth. She sings part of it.

"I never thought that it'd be easy

Cause we both so distant now

And the walls are closing in on us

And we're wondering how

No one has a solid answer

Just walking in the dark

And you can see the look on my face

It just tares me apart.."

She sings more.

"So we'll fight (So we'll fight)

Through the hurt (Through the hurt)

And we cry, and cry, and cry, and cry

And we live (And we live)

And we learn (And we learn)

And we try, and try, and try, and try

So it's up to you

And it's up to me

That we meet

In the middle

In our way back down to earth

Down to earth, down to earth

On our way back down to earth..."

And he sings even more.

"Mommy you were always somewhere

Daddy I live out of town

So tell me how could I ever be

Normal somehow

You tell me this is for the best

So tell me why am I in tears?

So far away and now I jut need you here.."

She continues and stops when she has finished the song. We did a really good job on it.

Alyssa's POV

That song barely has anything to do with my life The lyrics just sounded so right, so I went with them, which thy made such an amazing song.

-I didn't know how to end that, but here you go.

Song: Down To Earth by Justin Bieber. If you haven't heard of it then I have no idea what to tell you.

Please comment on how this chapter went!

Question: How are all of you? Comment.

Also,please be commenting some questions you would like the characters to answer on the Questions part.

Vote. Comment. Follow please and I will certainly follow you back!

Bye.