Chapter Sixteen

Alyssa's POV

I buckle Quincy into his car seat and et into the passenger seat. Matt turns the car on and pulls out of the hospital parking lot, heading back home. Yesterday, while I was at the hospital, Matt got the rest of his belongings from his parents' third home, and brought it all back to our house. Matt moved in!

He left at 2:00 pm yesterday, 2 hours after I have birth to Quincy, and picked me up from the hospital just a few minutes ago, at 7:00 pm, with everything still in his car. I still don't understand how he got to Virginia, gathered the things he needed to get, and come back in such a short amount of time. Well almost a day, I guess. I get amazed by this boy more and more every single day.

"Matt?"

"Yes?" He focuses his attention on me then back on the road.

"Do you think we are ready to be parents?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think we are. One thing I know for sure is that you are going to be an amazing mom," he answers.

"And I know you will be a great dad," I reply.

"I love you," Matt tells me.

"I love you too," I say back.

Matt pulls his black SUV into the driveway of our home and he carries Quincy inside while I slowly make my way to the front door, still sore. The doctor told me, before I left the hospital today, that I will be in pain for about a week.

I walk inside and shut the door. Inside are streamers, a 'Welcome Home' poster, cake, ice cream, cookies, soda, chips, pizza, and other kinds of food, well more like junk food or fattening food.

"Hey Alyssa." Tori embraces me in a hug. Even though I saw her yesterday, I missed her while I was at the hospital, because, for some reason, they wouldn't let anybody but the father in the hospital room.

"Hi Tori," I say. "Who did all I this? It looks great!"

"We all did!" She exclaims

"Thank you," I say her and he nods her head.

All night, we hold Quincy as he sleeps, eat, and play a couple of games with one person sitting out to hold Quincy. It was a different person sitting out each game.

My phone rings and I answer it, not bothering to check who it is calling. "Hello?"

"Alyssa! Turn onto channel 19 quick!" That was Denny. He hung up.

"Turn the tv to channel 19 please," I tell Nash because he is the closest to the tv. He does as told.

There is a reporter and she says: "It has been rumored that Alyssa Davidson's new born baby, Quincy, just born yesterday, isn't even her husband, Matthew Espinosa's. She has been caught leaving her home many times with four other guys."

It shows for pictures on the screen. One of me and Jack J, one with me and Hayes, one with me and Nash, and one of me and Jack G.

"Photographers have said that they caught with these boys laughing and smiling? What is going on? Is Alyssa cheating on her husband? We need to find out for sure so that pop star doesn't break Matthew's heart.

Woah!

"I know that's not true," Matthew says when he sees my pale face. "You would never cheat on me and I know that."

I look away from the tv screen an bring my eyes I look at Matt right beside me. "Matt, I have something I need to tell you."

Here it goes.