Chapter Thirty

Last Chapter!!

Alyssa's POV

"Shh, shh," I coo at Quincy as I try to get him to stop crying. Why do babies have to cry so much? You have to put so much effort into making them stop crying and most of the time you don't even know what is wrong with them. Quincy is three months old now and he has gotten slightly bigger, just exactly where he should be.

When I finally get him to go to sleep, I place him in the crib and go to Matt.

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you watch Quincy until I get back?" I ask him. "I am going I get some groceries."

"Sure thing." He leans down to peck me on the lips and I leave.

I get in the car, shut the door, and hook my phone up to my car so I can listen to music from my phone. I play See You Again by Charlie Puth without Wiz Khalifa. I begin driving to the grocery store.

"It's been a long day without you my friend

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

We've come a long way from where we began

Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

When I see you again."

I pull into the parking lot and park. I turn the engine off and exit the car, shutting the door behind me.

Walking inside and grabbing a cart, I push it around in front of me as I go into different aisles. All the food teases my stomach as it growls, making me realize just how hungry I am.

When I am finished, I pay for everything and put all of the bags in the back end of my car.

I shut my trunk and push the cart to the cart return outside.

I get inside my car, pulling out of the parking lot and continue the drive back home.

I get inside and hug Matt from behind. No matter what happens between us, no matter what tries to break us apart, I know that We Can Make It.

-I know it is really short, please do not kill me.

It is really short because I am out of ideas so that is why this is the last chapter and everything will continue in the next book, but a year to two years later.

Vote, Comment, Follow and I will follow you back.

The next book is called "Falling Apart".

Bye!