Chapter Twenty

Matt's POV

I don't believe this Alyssa girl. I don't believe that she is really my wife and that Quincy is really my baby. I mean I just got into an accident and now I have amnesia, so who am I supposed to believe. I don't know any of these people and they are claiming to be close to me. They could all be lying to me for all I know. I am just.. confused.

But when I am with Alyssa it seems as if everything is perfectly fine, like we truly are a couple, but I can't be sure of anything right now.

I step out of the kitchen and into the living room, where all of my 'friends' are at.

"Hey Matt," Jack G I think his name was said to me.

"Hi," I say and take a seat on the couch Alyssa is sitting on. I sit on the opposite side of her instead of Eddie her and she looks hurt but replaces it with a fake smile.

"We were thinking about going to the mall," Alyssa tells me. "You wanna go with us?"

"No thanks," I respond and another flash of hurt cows across her face but disappears as soon as it appeared.

"Okay then," she snaps. "Lets go guys," she says to the others and they leave without saying anything else to me. Okay then.

Jack J's POV

Something seems to be wrong with Matt today. I know he has amnesia and everything but he shouldn't be acting the way he is. Alyssa is really upset because of it, I can tell, but she is trying to hide it the best that she can. It isn't good enough though because I can see right through. I honestly feel bad for her, even she is the kind of girl that never wants sympathy or anything.

I really hope everything works out for the best.

Rick's POV (Alyssa's 'dad') (A/N Surprised?)

"Yes boss I will get her," I say into the phone.

"Alyssa will be with you on Friday.. I still can't believe she thought I was her real father... Such a stupid girl she is."

"Yeah, see ya Friday.. Bye."

Alyssa's POV

We get to the big mall and we all pile inside. The girls and I go to Forever 21 and the guys go to some other store that I don't know the name of.

After three hours of shopping, yes three hours, we meet up with the boys at the food court.

All of us decided on Subway and we all ate our sandwiches with chips and a drink.

"Hey..um..Alyssa?" Tori taps my elbow while we are sitting at a table big enough for all of us and I focus my attention, that was on a little boy eating a lollipop, on her.

"Yeah?"

"Isn't that Cameron?" She questions while pointing to him. Cameron Dallas. Oh my, he's back and that is certainly not a good thing. He is talking to some blonde bimbo girl but you can still see his full face. He doesn't see us though.

You see, Tori knows what Cameron looks like because I showed her his Facebook face when me and Cameron were dating. That was way back now that I put some thought into it.

"Let's go," I whisper to everybody and they know why because they saw Tori pointing over to Cameron. Everyone else knows who Cameron is too and what he had done in the past. They also know what he looks like, because, just like I did to Tori, I showed them his Facebook profile in case they ever came across him, they could be put in a lot of danger.

We all quietly, we'll as quietly as we could, got up from the table, threw our trash away and begin walking to the exit, which happens to be next to where Cameron is.

I hold my head down, hoping he won't notice me, but his voice rings like a bomb in my ears.

"Is that you Alyssa?" He asks and I look up to see him with a big smirk plastered on his face.

"Leave me alone Cameron," I say to him and all my friends come closer to me, protecting me in some kind of way.

He ignores me and says something else instead. "How's that pretty boy of yours. That car accident was pretty bad." By now the blonde had walked off in a different direction.

"H-How do you know about that?" I ask him. I think I know the answer but I don't want it to be the answer.

"Because babe, I'm the one who caused it." There's the answer I was not looking forward to hearing.

We leave and pick Quincy up from the daycare I took him to.

-So Cameron was the one who hit Matt? How do you feel about that?

And her 'dad' is not really her dad. Can anyone guess what might happen in the near future?

If you guess right then I will dedicate a chapter to you. :)

Comment. Vote. Follow and I will follow you back!

Bye!