Chapter Twenty One

Cameron's POV

It was a real surprise to see Alyssa at the mall today. I saw her while I was talking to Tiffany but I wasn't going to say anything to her until she came close, which she did to leave.

Just seeing her made me think about what I had done to Matthew, hiring him with my old car was so amazing, it made me feel so powerful, like I was in charge. I loved it.

Matt's POV

Everybody comes back home and I ignore them when they try to talk to me, I just don't feel like talking to any of them right now. I decide to just take a nap upstairs.

I go upstairs and fall asleep almost instantly.

"WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY ALYSSA?," I yell at Alyssa. I am furious.
"You wanna know why I ran away? I ran away, because I have a psychopath stalker, who is now my kidnapper, that is making me live with him against my will," She says, raising her voice. That sentence breaks my heart and leaves me broken.
"I just want you to love me," I say disappointed.
"I don't get how you are expecting me to just love you like that. After all that has happened," She says very frustrated. "You have been my stalker for two years. I am never going to love you. I am always going to hate you!"

I wake with sweat dripping down my face. Was that a memory or a dream? I need to as Alyssa about it.

I go downstairs to see beyond laughing and looking like they are having a better time without me. I go up to Alyssa, on the couch, and sit right next to her, only leaving a couple inches between us.

"I have to ask you something," I whisper in her ear as everyone else keeps talking about something.

"What is it?" She whispers back.

"Did you ever call be a psychopath stalker?"

"Yeah," she answers. "Why?"

"Because I just had a memory where you ran away and we got into an argument," I respond.

"Let's continue this conversation upstairs." I nod and she pulls me upstairs along with her.

Alyssa's POV

"Matt, you kidnapped me when I was a senior," I tell him and he looks at me in disbelief.

"I did?" I nod.

"You kidnapped me while I was at school. You took me to your house and well.. made love to me I guess. I ran away from you the next day and you found me, you were extremely angry at me so you began yelling at me and I yelled at you back." I pause. "Time passed on until we started dating and I broke up with you and dated this guy named Cameron. Cameron got you when I got back together with you because I said yes to you when you asks me to marry you. Cameron has been trying to get revenge on you ever since and almost broke our marriage during our honeymoon. He set you up so that it would look like you were cheating on me. Today I saw him at the mall and he said that he is the one who caused your accident."

"Cameron Dallas?" He asks me calmly.

"Yeah?"

"I think I remember him."

-So I just got a short chapter in for now. How was it? Comment!

How are you guys doing today?

Vote.

Comment.

Follow and I will follow you back.

Bye.