Chapter Twelve

Alyssa's POV

-2 months later-

Me and Matt are good and now an I am finished with all of y songs for this album.

All of these songs are:

Down To Earth

Picture To Burn

Love Me Like You Mean It

Love You Like A Love Song

Back To December

Sparks Fly

Pray

Just A Dream

Spring Breakdown

They are all such good songs and I have a good feeling about this album.

I mean, I made a lot of money on my last albums, but I am pretty sure this one is going to be the biggest of them all. I can just feel it. Or maybe that is me feeling hunger? I don't know.

I make myself some toast with peanut butter on it an eat it.

After I am done, I use the bathroom an wash my hands. I exit the bathroom and watch tv, not knowing what else to do.

A little while later, Matt comes down the stairs, finally waking from his nap, and joining me of watching tv.

And hour later, the girls join us and we have a big movie night. I was snuggled up into Matt the whole time, which was actually pretty hard considering the fact the my stomach is big now.

I was glad I had time to relax, because I have been stressing out about baby shopping and and the doctor's appointment tomorrow. tomorrow I get to find out the gender of my baby! I am so excited!

(Next Day)

Matt parks the car and we walk hand in hand inside.

He checks in for me and moments later, a woman class is back.

"Hi, I am Michelle and today you are having and ultrasound?" I nod.
"Okay, do you want to know the gender of the baby?" We both nod while looking at each other. "Alright. Right this way."

She leads us to a room in the back and I lift my shirt up over my belly, after I lay down, and she rubs the cold gel on my stomach.

She moved the monitor thin in her hand until we can see the baby's body. She asks us if we want to hear the baby's heartbeat and we say "yes". The beating fills the room and Matt and I smile at each other.

"Congrats," Michelle says, "You are going to have a..."

-Comment what the gender if the baby should be! No twins.

Comment! Vote!

And remember, it is going to be a boy or girl. There are not going to be twins in Alyssa' s stomach.

Bye.