Chapter Twenty Eight

Alyssa's POV

I sigh as I step inside the small building with Matthew right next to me. He grabs my hand as we see sweaty drunk people, well grinding, against each other. It smells of body odor and alcohol. I already hate this place, the sight makes me want to hurl.

I see a sigh that days 'Bathroom' and has a narrow next to it pointing to the back corner.

"The bathrooms are back there," I tell Matthew, pointing to the dark corner. He nods and we head back there. On the way there, I see about 3 couples making out, and 2 couples having sex. Gross! At least go someplace more private.

We reach the women's bathroom, and just like my mom said, there is a man waiting outside of it. I push past him, him going me dirty looks, and knock on the door, saying, "It's Alyssa!"

A few moments later the door opens, and there's my mom with makeup running down her face and stripper clothes on her body. Really mom? What were you thinking?

"Let's go mom," I tell her, and we leave the club with that man yelling at us and complaining. Like I care.

We all get in the car, my mom in the back, and I begin driving again.

"Can you take me home?" She asks.

"No," I reply simply.

A couple minutes later, I pull into the gravel driveway and we go inside.

For some reason, everyone is up and they all looked shocked when they see us walk in.

Tori runs up I me and embraces me in a bear hug. "I missed you!"

"I was gone for one day." I chuckle.

"Still, that was way too long," she exaggerates.

I roll my eyes and pull my mother upstairs. I enter mine and Matt's bedroom and look through my dresser drawers. I take out a pair of sweats and toss them to her.

Next, I go to our closet and give her a random shirt.

"You can change and sleep in that room," I say, pointing to Dawn's old room and she nods her head, going in there and closing the door behind her.

I return back downstairs and tell everyone, who kept asking questions about my kidnapping, not to mention anything about it. They all agreed not to.

"Who wants to go swimming?!" Jack J yells out and I quiet him down so my mom won't hear him.

I almost forgot I had a pool outside. Now it is time to use it. We all decide to go swimming an we all change.

I change in the bathroom while Matt changes in the room. I change into my white bikini, nothing special. It is just night swimming after all, so nobody will really see.

Jack G's POV

When Alyssa steps out of the house, she looks gorgeous even though it is a plain white bikini. You can tell how beautiful she is even in the dark at 3 in the morning. We are such crazy people that we are up this early.

I am already in the pool, along with Matt, Nash, Tori, and Grace. Hayes is behind Alyssa and is going to push her in. He reaches his hands out and pushes her in just like her planned and we all laugh at the face she made when she felt his hands on her back. Hayes jumps in next and Alyssa surfaces. She seems mad, or maybe she is just faking it.

Matt goes up to her bad jealousy boils in my blood. I wish that was me, not him. He tries to give her a hug, but she pushes him away, and I let out a sigh of relief.

Alyssa's POV

I am mad. Obviously they planned pushing me in the water. But when Hayes pushed me in, I twisted my ankle and now it hurts bad. I am not showing them the pain but I am showing them the anger. They think that everything can be a joke in life.

I get out of the pool, slowly, and grab a towel from one of the chairs. I dry myself off and limp inside. I am not going to stay outside with them any longer.

I go into my bedroom and look through my drawers to grab undergarments. I look for another pair of sweatpants but I must have gave my mother the last clean pair of mine. I strode over to Matt's dresser and look throw the drawers. I find a drawer with jeans and a single pair of sweat pants. I look next to them to see a folded up piece of paper half out I his jean pocket. I grab the piece of paper and sweatpants, holding them in my arms. I go to the closet and grab yet another random shirt.

I bring everything with me to the bathroom and lock the door behind me after I shut it, as I am about to take a shower.

I pick up the folded paper from the counter and open it. More papers come flying out. I can't believe what these are.

These are numbers from other girls, and it says their names on them.

One from a girl named Elizabeth.

One from a girl named Renee.

One from a girl named Jen.

One from a girl named Cheyenne.

One from a girl named Taylor.

There are at least ten numbers at the most. I can't believe Matthew would do something like this, keep these numbers.

I though I was mad before, but now I am fuming! My ankle doesn't hurt anymore because my anger is taking over my body.

-Is it weird to have a crush on your neighbor's best friend? Please message me because I would like to talk to someone about this even if I have no idea who you are!!

How was that chapter? Comment.

Two more chapters left of this!! Again, I am going to do another book after this one.

Vote. Comment. Follow and I will follow you back!

Bye!