Chapter Twenty Four

Jack G's POV

Why can't Alyssa understand these feelings I have for her? Matt has cheated on her I don't know how many times and she should know that I could treat her better than Matt could ever treat her. He doesn't deserve a girl as great as her, and I wish that Alyssa will realize that soon enough.

Erik's POV (If you don't remember, he is the one who pretended to be Alyssa's dad)

"I'm on my way to get her right now.. See ya in a couple hours.. Bye."

I get into my car and drive down to Alyssa's house, plan already in mind. Since it is already midnight, almost everyone in the house should be sleeping. Yes, I know about all of her friends because I have been keeping an eye on her so I can make sure I will be able to get her.

I arrive about ten minutes later and grab the note that I wrote in Alyssa's handwriting I make it seem like she wrote it. It is a note for her husband, Matt.

My feet take me to her front door and I pick the lock, opening the door and heading to Alyssa's bedroom.

Alyssa's POV

I can't sleep. It seems like something is about to go wrong but I can't figure out what. Matt is next to me, back facing me, sound asleep.

I crawl out of bed and make my way down the hallway until I hear a creepy noise. It sounds like footsteps. I stop walking and the noise is coming closer. Oh shoot!

I try to back up but a hand covers my mouth before I can even have the change to move. Another hand wraps around my waist and pulls me down the stairs. I squirm and try to scream for help in the hand but my voice is muffled. Am I being kidnapped? Not again!

The hands push me into a car and I scream for help, but nobody can hear me because of the car door. The same door opens once a gain and this time, the unknown man is holding rope and duck tape.

"No, no, no! Please!" I beg but the duck tape, somehow gets put on my mouth and my body gets tied to the seat. Great! Note the sarcasm.

The person gets in the driver's seat and turns on the car, beginning to drive to I have no idea where.

Matt's POV

I wake up and yawn. I look to the side of me and notice there is no Alyssa. Maybe she just woke up early.

I go downstairs, in just my boxers, it's mine and Alyssa's house anyway, and enter the kitchen to still see no Alyssa, because I thought she would be cooking breakfast, but instead a note on the table.

I walk closer to it and pick it up.

"Dear Matt,

I have decided to leave you. You can't give me what I need and I can stay with you if that is true.

I went off somewhere and please didn't bother looking for me.

I never want to see you again.

Alyssa"

Tears for in my eyes and I let them out. I begin to sob and sob. She left me? How could she? I did the best I ever could. I thought she was happy. I guess not then.

I stop my crying and bring my feet up the stairs to Tori's room, with the note in my hand.

I knock on the door and she answers. "Hey Mat-"

"Did you know she was going to leave me," I ask, cutting her off.

"What?!" She looks surprised and I guess she didn't know. "Are you sure she left?" I nod.

She pushes pass me and storms into mine and Alyssa's room. I follow her.

I see her opening and closing Alyssa's dresser drawers. "Matt, her clothes are still here, everything is."

I hand her the note and she reads it before saying, "This isn't her handwriting. Is it possible that someone could have taken her?" I nod my head, understanding what she is saying. I know who took her. Cameron.

"Cameron," is all I say and me and her wake Grace up to begin our search of finding Cameron.

-How was it! Comment.

It is really got here in Pensacola, Florida! I am an Indiana girl so this weather is a big change for me for sure.

So Vote, Comment. Please!

Also, follow me and I will for sure follow you back!