Chapter Twenty Five

Alyssa's POV

The still unknown man pulls into a driveway of a mansion. Must I say that it is the most beautiful and biggest mansion I have ever seen in my.

The man gets out of the at and opens the door next to me. He takes off the mask he was wearing and I now see who he is. He takes off my duck tape and I finally hear my own voice.

"D-dad?" I croak out, my voice breaking slightly because of all of the crying.

"Girl, I ain't your dad," he says and untied me from the seat, but keeps a tight grip on my so I won't get away.

He puts me over his shoulder and I struggle to get out I his grip. He graphs my butt, which makes me stop squirming and him to lower his hand. Nasty Pervert.

He brings me to the front door and knocks on the door, someone opens it, but I still can't see who because I am facing this man's butt. Eww! This is so gross!

"Welcome Eric," a younger voice then this man, who is Eric I guess, greets him. This voice has an British accent. "Is this Alyssa?"

"Yes sir." Eric sets me down and I turn around to face a very handsome man. He looks to be my age, maybe a little older and he has blonde hair, blue eyes, and a eyebrow piercing. He is very attractive. I want to do so many things to him. Wait, what am I saying? I married, I should not be thinking these kind of things.

"Thanks, babe," he says and smirks at me. "I want to do many things to you also." He winks and I blush, looking down. "Come on inside. Here you go, Eric." The unnamed man hands him a brief case and I think I already know what it is. Money. Eric just sold me to this man. This very pretty man.

I go inside and the inside is even more gorgeous than the outside. This man is very rich, I must say.

"Take a seat sweetie," the man says and I take a seat on the white couch, him taking a seat right next to me. "My name is Niall and you will be living with me for quite a while." I nod.

"There are rules here. 1) Do not disrespect me. No back talking, no swearing, answer me, always say please and thank you, and other stuff like that. 2) Do not escape, because if you do so, you will get punished." He pauses to wink at me and for some reason my cheeks flush a light pink color. Why is this happening to me? I never did this when I was with Matt, ever. I'm confused.

"3) Always eat. If I offer you food or something to drink, please accept it, because I still want you well and healthy. 4) You can not turn down my kisses. I know you are married, but you are not anymore when you are here, so let me have that ring of yours." I hand him my wedding ring, not wanting to get punished by him and he puts it in his pocket. "Thank you." Man, this man is nice and sweet. I would have never guessed that some one who bought a girl would be like this.

"5) You can not go outside unless I tell you that you can and I am out there also. I don't want you to have a chance if escaping. 6) When we go out in public, you will act as if we are a couple and stay next to me at all times. 7) Make yourself comfortable and chill out. I don't want you to be stressing out and I don't want to make you seem like this place is a prison.

"One more thing, the doors and windows will be locked. You can't go out them. Okay, any questions?"

I clear my throat. "Where do I sleep?"

"You will be sleeping with me,"he answers with a smirk and heat rises to my cheeks once again.

"Okay," I say and it comes out as more of a whisper.

"What would you like to eat? Its lunch time," he asks as he stands.

"Anything please," I answer, getting up also. I want to get on Niall's good side, I don't want to be punished. Plus, he does seem like that bad of a guy.

"We can have lasagna if you would like. Do you want to help?" He has a friendly smile and that makes me smile slightly.

"Yeah, I do," I respond and we head to the huge kitchen, preparing our food.

"This is so good!" I say as I stuff another bite of lasagna in my mouth.

"We'll I am a pretty good cook," Niall says and sends a wink in my direction. I chuckle and continue eating.

We finish up and I do the dishes, even though Niall kept insisting that he should do them. Maybe living here won't be that bad. But I still need to get home, to my husband and my friends, and Quincy. Oh my, Quincy! I almost forgot about him. I miss him already.

Cameron's POV

A knock on my door surprises me as I am busy watching a football game.

"What do you want?" I grin out as I open the door. My jaw almost drops as I see what is in front of me.

Matthew Espinosa, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Hayes Grier, and two girls that I have definitely seen before but do not know the names of stand right before me. What do they want? I didn't do anything aging, yet.

"Where's Alyssa?" One of the girls asks.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Where are you keeping Alyssa?" The other girl asks.

"I have no idea what you are talking bout," I say, getting slightly annoyed.

"Yes you do," Matthew says. "You kidnapped her."

"No I didn't, but if she was kidnapped, I think I have an idea of who. He's been planning on getting her," I say.

"Who?"

"Eric."

"Who is that?" Hayes questions.

"I overheard him talking on the phone about pretending to be Alyssa's father but I didn't suspect anything big of it," was my answer.

"He's gonna die!" Matt says. "Look Camero,n I apologies for everything bad I have done for you. Could we please put the past behind us? I don't want to be fighting like this anymore. Friends?"

"Yeah, man," I say. "I'm also sorry for everything. I guess when I want payback, I just get carried away."

-How was this one? Was it okay? Comment.

So Cameron is back to being friends with them. What are your opinions?

So to let you guys know, I update on my phone. I write the chapters when I don't have wifi and publish them when I do. That is the reason as to why sometimes you will get one chapter a day or maybe even up to five chapters a day. It just depends on the days that I am able to get somewhere that has wifi.

Also, I apologies for all of the mistakes, because again, these are written on my phone.

Vote? Comment?

Follow and I will give you a follow back!!