Chapter Six

Grace's POV

I get out of bed with a huge headache and no idea of how last night went down.

I get out of my extremely comfortable bed and take some medicine for my head. When I am done, I take the time to check up on all of the other girls.

I walk across the hall to Alyssa's room. I knock on the door and I hear a faint 'come in'. I open the door and see Alyssa's snuggled up in Matt's chest. I take it they are back together.

"I was coming to check up on you," I tell her.i didn't do anything stupid last night, did I? Because I was totally drunk and I don't remember anything at all."

"Yeah, you only kisses Matt when he was coming for me. That's all I know," Alyssa's answers.

"Oh, okay," I say.

I walk out the room, closing the door, and walk next door to Tori's room. I knock and she tells me to come on inside. I open the door and she is on her laptop.

"Checking on you. How's your headache?" I ask her.

"It's fine now, and thank you for coming to check up on me," she responds.

"Anytime," I say. "I'm going to check on Dawn.

"Okay."

I leave the room and go to Dawn's room, knocking on the door, not receiving an answer. I knock again but louder but still don't get anything from her. I decide to just walk in.

I almost have a hear attack at what I see before me. Dawn. Dead. With a belt rapped around her neck. Hanging from the chandelier.

I throw my hand over my mouth and scream, "Dawn is dead!"

Moments later, Tori, Alyssa, and Matt are all in the room with their hands over their mouths like me. We all begin to cry, except Matt who is trying to calm us all.

I take my phone out and call the police. I tell them everything and they said they will be here shortly.

"They'll be here soon," I say, my voice cracking from all of the crying.

We make our way to the living room and cry our eyes out until the police finally show up.

Alyssa's POV

It's almost as if it isn't reality. It just doesn't seem real. Like one of my best friends is gone, and there is something else. I know why she killed herself. It was because Tori kissed Dawn's crush, Denny.

I get out of Matt's embrace and stomp over to Tori and can't stop the words that are coming out of my mouth. "You little mess up, its your fault she is dead! Its your fault she killed herself!"

"Alyssa, it wasn't Tori's fault," Grace says.

I stomp over to her, sitting in one if the living room chairs. "It's not her fault? It's not her fault? Ell maybe if she didn't kiss Denny, her crush, right in front of her, who she told her she liked, then maybe she wouldn't be dead right now!"

I storm off to my room without anybody bothering to come after me, because they know what I am like when I am mad.

Grace's POV

I can't believe Alyssa just said that. I know Alyssa, and I know she didn't mean anything she just said, but still. She shouldn't have said that.

I walk over to the crying Tori and say, "Hey, you Gould know she didn't mean anything of what she just said to you."

"Yeah," Matt chimes in. "She is having a diff ugly time with coping with all of this, but you should know how she is when she is really mad. I know she didn't mean anything if what just came out of her mouth.

"Thanks guys," Tori says, sniffing

"Anytime," I say and we break into a conversation that is way far from what is currently happening in all of our lives.

Alyssa's POV
(Next Week)

I apologized to Tori for everything and she forgave me. I feel really bad about why I said to her still, though.

Today is Dawn's funeral, and we are on our way there now. I am wearing a black one strap dress and black nude heels.

When we reach the cemetery, we I to where the coffin is. Lots if people showed up.

We all do to her parents and tell them our own "I'm sorry for your loss."

The preacher begins talking and it continues to go on and on.

When I am stepping into the car an hour later, I see Dawn's mom crying and sobbing on her daughter's coffin. Poor woman. I would go over there to her, but she needs some time. I get inside and Matt drives us back to my house.

We didn't have a ceremony afterwards, or dinner, because Dawn's parents felt as if she wouldn't of wanted one. We all respected that.

-How was that? Comment! Remember: If you follow me I promise I will follow you back!! Bye.