~Pregnant

📍Germany
July 2019
🎶Einaudi- Ma tu rimani

In the end, the English GP had gone quite well: there had been yet another Mercedes one-two, however, Charles had earned the 3rd step of the podium, immediately after Pierre and Max, 4th and 5th respectively. SEB unfortunately finished 16th.

When the race was over, Alyssa remembered perfectly how Cate had jumped into her boyfriend's arms as soon as he stepped into the box to compliment him by kissing him, and Lyss immediately thought about how much these two loved each other, smiling happily for them.

Once she managed to get out of the garage, she went to compliment her other friends but, when she was heading towards the McLaren garage to compliment Carlos and Lando, someone grabbed her from behind and the lifted her from the ground and turn her around and she, even if she had been shocked, would have been able to recognize that laugh among a thousand: Charles.
<<Here is the best mechanic in the world!>> he exclaims after putting her back on the ground and making her face him <<But if I didn't do anything>> <<If it wasn't for you and your magic on the cars I would never have made it!>> <<Don't talk nonsense! I'm not the one on the track who makes scary overtakes every time. Of course, without mechanics you would do little or nothing but all the credit for this third place goes to you!>> all the McLaren staff were looking at them with puzzled faces but neither of them seemed to pay attention to them until Alyssa entered the orange pits without even greeting the monegasque.

The days passed and now the week of the German Gran Prix, Seb's home, had arrived.
Lyss Verstappen had spent the time between the two GPs relaxing together with Max, Dilara and Lando even though she continued to feel nauseous and vomit continuously which didn't make anyone enjoy the holiday 100%.

The Dutch now- realizing that she was also late- was more than convinced that Cate was right even though she hadn't yet had the courage to take a pregnancy test for confirmation because she was terrified by the idea that no one, including her brother, would help her with this child.

Dilara, however, being smart, had bought the tests instead of her "sister-in-law" and then had put them in her suitcase before they left for Germany, under her confused gaze.
While they were in flight, Max had noticed that his sister was holding back from telling him something so, he had thought of it <<I know you have to tell me something so, come on! Spit it out!>> <<Promise me that you won't get angry and that, whatever I say to you, you will always stay with me>> <<I promise... is it something serious?>> the younger girl took a deep breath <<I think I'm pregnant>> several minutes of silence passed <<Please, say something>> she begged him <<It's Leclerc's, right?>> she looked down and nodded <<I knew it>> <<How did you know?>> <<I wasn't born yesterday! I saw that you weren't feeling well, I saw that you only wore comfortable, loose-fitting things and then, I saw Dilara put the pregnancy tests in her suitcase>> <<And...>> <<And that's fine. Of course, you are only 19 years old, it wasn't wanted and I don't know if he will help you but that doesn't mean I will abandon you now that you need me. I will always be there for you even if it means accompanying you to do a lot of shopping>> and he hugged her <<When we get to the hotel, take the test>> <<Ok big brother. Anyway, Charles will never know>> <<But... Lyss you can't hide it from him! He's the father! He has the right to know>> <<And so what? He has a girlfriend, who he loves very much and I'm just the mistake of a night that ended badly, but I'm madly in love with him. Telling him won't change things>> <<Whatever you want. But now calm down and sleep a little. There's still a long way to go until we arrive>> and as soon as Alyssa rested her head on her brother's shoulder, she fell into a deep sleep.

Time passed too quickly for the girl who, let it not be said, found herself in the bathroom of the two Bulls' room, making a video call with Cate, Dilara, Hanna- Seb's girlfriend- and Arthur- Charles' brother-, while doing the tests.

Alyssa had always gotten along very well with the youngest Leclerc. He was the first to understand that she likes the monegasque, and the idea of becoming an uncle was exciting for him. Plus, they shared an immense hatred towards Giada.

They were all silent, waiting for the minutes that separated them from the truth to pass.
The blonde didn't stay still for a second out of nervousness <<Guys, how much longer is there?>> she was really agitated <<Wait... 3, 2, 1... ok, look at the result>> Cate replied and, immediately she started taking the tests <<So?>> Arthur couldn't stand it anymore <<What does it says?>> Hanna was no exception <<P- p- positive. Guys I'm really pregnant!>>.

They spent a few more minutes talking, then they closed the call and Verstappen left the bathroom.
She immediately found herself surrounded by many curious drivers. In addition to the owners of the room, there were also: Seb, Dan, Lando, Carlos, Lewis, Valtteri and Kimi.
<<So?>> they asked her in chorus <<Get ready guys because, in a few years you could see a mini Charles or a mini me, racing on these circuits>> Lyss smiled.
Needless to say, the celebrations lasted for a very long time.