~A new friend

📍Sochi, Russia
26 september 2019
🎶Shawn Mendes- There's nothing holding me back

Within a week the news of the breakup between Giada and Charles, and the immediate affair between the latter and Charlotte Siné, had spread around the world.

Alyssa had entered her fourth month of pregnancy and now, her closet was packed with maternity clothes.
On the day of the competition in Sochi, she had worn a beige turtleneck sweater, black thermal leggings and brownish flat boots with wool inside, then she had gathered her long blonde hair in a ponytail and left the room, not forgetting to take the bag with everything she needed.

She was sitting comfortably in the Ferrari garage when, for the umpteenth time, she headed towards the bathroom.
Just as she was in there, her phone rings, which she fortunately had in her hand and she quickly answers Arthur Leclerc, putting it on speaker so that she can settle down while he speaks <<Be careful what you speak Ar, everyone can hear you>> <<You're in the bathroom again ?>> <<Actually, I just left. Ok, now you can talk calmly>> <<Thank you. I can't believe how much of an idiot my brother is! Why did he break up with Giada and then get together with Charlotte, when he had the chance to be with you?!>> <<Because he thinks the twins are Alex's and then...at this point, I don't think he's interested>> the blonde had lowered her head, sad <<Mum and Lorenzo think like me, especially about the children>> <<You're telling me that your mother and your brother do know that I am expecting not one, but two children from Charles?!>> <<Yes, but don't worry, they promised me they wouldn't say a word>> <<Oh ok, better that way. Now I have to say goodbye, the race is about to start>> <<Bye Lyss>>.

It hadn't gone as everyone expected.
Charles had only finished third, preceded by the Mercedes. Seb had to withdraw due to problems, as did Robert, George, Romain and Daniel. The two Red Bulls finished 4th and 5th while the McLarens 6th and 8th.

<<Are you sure it's a good idea? What if he's pissed off? What if he kicks me out? What if...>> <<Max, stop! If you want to go and console him, go! If you want to kiss him, do it! Where is the instinctive Max who I've known forever?>> they were lying on the bed in the minor's room, while the other was looking for advice

<<It's still me, except that I never know how to behave with Dan; if what I do is right or wrong; if what I say hurts him; I don't know anything, not at all!>> <<Maybe you should just dive in. Don't think about the consequences, do what you feel like and... Ah!>> the girl was interrupted by a slight movement inside her belly <<What's happening? Are you feeling sick?>> the eldest immediately became agitated <<Everything's fine but, put a hand over my belly>> Max's eyes light up as soon as he perceives the children's movements <<Oh my God! They're moving!>> he brings his face closer to his sister's belly <<Hey little ones, I'm Uncle Max. Don't hurt your mother while I'm away, because she loves you very much>> he gets up and, after kissing Alyssa on the forehead, leaves the room to go to Daniel's, while she settles down for a nap.

She woke up around dinner time and went down to the dining room.
<<Hey sweetie! Did you sleep well?>> Alex had asked her as soon as she sat down at the table with him, George, Carlos, Lando, Melissa and Antonio <<Can you tell that I slept?>> <<A little>> Carlos smiled at her <<Okay. What are we eating tonight?>> the future mother had changed the subject <<I hope something good, not like last time>> it was Antonio who replied.

In the end the food wasn't even that bad, and the dinner was spent with chatter and laughter <<Anyway Lyss we have a surprise for you. Follow us>> Melissa was very excited.
Once they arrived in the Mclaren pilots' room, Lando took a box from inside the wardrobe, then placed it in front of the Dutchman's feet and said <<Come on, open it!>> <<Are you sure? Isn't there some bomb exploding?>> <<Stop messing around and open it!>> the others had it.

Lyss, still a little hesitant, had opened the box. Needless to say, her happiness had skyrocketed: a puppy dog ​​with soft white fur had jumped on her, starting to make fun of her, while she caressed him and laughed.

<<Thank you very much! <<We knew you wanted someone to keep you company at your house in Monaco and...we thought of her!>> George reports <<Her? Is she a girl?>> <<Yes, she's wonderful. She doesn't have a name yet so you can name her>> Antonio exclaims <<Mmh, let me think. I think I'll call you Alaska! Do you like it little one?>> in response she licks her hand.
When Alyssa returns to her room that evening, she wastes no time in sending a photo of the dog to Max, who immediately falls in love with it.