~The Party

📍London, England
28 june 2019
🎶LMFAO- Party rock anthem

Traveling and having fun were Alyssa Verstappen's absolute favorite things.
Ever since her brother Max started with the karts, she had never missed a race.
Even as a little girl, when she perhaps had a fever of 39 degrees, Alyssa was always there, always ready to encourage her big brother.

Since the birth of the youngest of the Verstappen family, Max and Victoria had always tried to protect her from everything that surrounded her and, right from the beginning, they had been very close. But since Vic got engaged, she had distanced herself a little from the two others who, thanks to their passion for racing cars, had become increasingly united.
There wasn't a race in which Alyssa wasn't in the pits to support her brother and, also thanks to this, she had begun to understand more and more about the dynamics of the cars and, many times, she had been the one giving advice on how to improve them and, those few times the team listened to her, her ideas really worked.

As the years passed, her advices were more and more welcome as they were very effective and she had started working as a mechanic at Red Bull when they took her brother.
She remained there until, one day, it was announced to her that, in the following season, Ferrari wanted her to become one of their mechanics.
Alyssa had thought about it for a long time. She had asked her mother, her sister Victoria, her friend Caterina- Pierre Gasly's girlfriend- and even her brother Max for advice.
Everyone had told her to try because, after all, it was an opportunity to seize even if Max was a little reluctant to let her go.

In the end, she accepted this wonderful proposal and ended up joining the Ferrari Team.

It hadn't been easy to settle in at all: in the early days she had been tossed around from side to side without ever putting her skills into practice. However, she always did her best whatever they made her do.
After about two or three months of working for Ferrari, they started putting her in her field where she could be herself and, even today, Alyssa believes it was thanks to Sebastian Vettel, with whom little Verstappen had established a beautiful relationship.
Little by little everyone had managed to eliminate the prejudices against the girl and had formed a particularly united team.

However, with the arrival of Charles Leclerc, things had changed slightly.

Alyssa had been working for the Prancing Horse for two years now. Everyone loved her and the monegasque was really kind so it would have been easy for them to become friends. But a problem arose.
Alyssa, during a holiday with Caterina, had met Giada Gianni, Charles' girlfriend who had ordered her to stay away from her boyfriend.
So, they had never stopped to talk about anything outside of work but by then, it was too late: Alyssa had already fallen in love with him.

That evening, they were at Silverstone a week early because Lewis had organized a party to have some fun before the British Gran Prix.
Luckily, Alyssa had managed to convince Cate to come with her to this Gran Prix so now, they were both in the Dutchman's room, busy preparing for the party while Pierre and Max waited for them in the hotel lobby.

The blonde had opted for a tight, burgundy red dress with sequins, up to mid-thigh, which left her back completely uncovered, while the brunette wore a floor-length dress, turquoise with glitter and with a side slit that reached the thigh.
Then they styled their hair in an elegant but, at the same time, comfortable way and then put on proper makeup.

When the two RedBull drivers finally saw the girls get out, they gasped: Max had choked on his saliva seeing his little sister dressed like that, and Pierre was about to faint in front of the beauty of his Cate.
<<Sorry, but where do you think you're going looking like this?>> Max exclaimed, against his sister's way of dressing <<At Lewis's party?>> in response he received a rhetorical question from Alyssa <<Yes, but->> he tried again <<No buts! Come on Max! At least for tonight, have fun and stop being a protective brother. Let's go now>> Caterina had warned him, and then went out with the others and entered the super chic place booked by the Englishman, which was located in front of the hotel.

The loud music hits them as soon as they go inside and Pierre immediately drags his girlfriend to dance while Max runs to the alcohol counter where, naturally, Kimi was.
Alyssa, after a moment of indecision, ends up on the sofas with Dan, Lando, Valtteri, SEB and a few glasses of who knows what alcohol.

Within a few hours they were all dead drunk- including Norris- and Alyssa had danced with every pilot, except Charles who was standing in a corner, staring at her when, at a certain point, the blonde approached him and started to sensually rubbing against him, making him aroused <<Lyss, if you continue like this, I may no longer be accountable for my actions>> he warned her, while the crotch of his elegant trousers was starting to swell <<In fact I don't want you to do that>> she whispered in his ear, then nibble his lob and place a hand on his still covered friend.

This was enough to make the monegasque completely lose control and, in a tenth of a second, they found themselves in the boy's room, kissing as if there was no tomorrow while their clothes ended up scattered all over the floor and, in less than no time, their moans filled the room consuming the passion of the two guys.
In all this beautiful atmosphere, however, there were problems:
1) Charles has a girlfriend
2) They were totally drunk
3) They had not used precautions.