~Chapter 6~ ~Aria~

I walked down the whole staircase with the flashlight. I'll look in the laundry room first, I told myself while pointing the flashlight at the washroom door. I started walking towards the laundry room, opened the door, and let the flashlight brighten up the room. I saw the washing and drying machines, and some clothes in the laundry basket. "Mom or Dad probably forgot to put those in the laundry." I whispered to myself. I was starting to get worried since it was really quiet and Mom and Dad didn't tell me where they were.

The laundry room seems empty, so I'll go check the bathroom, I told myself while turning around to leave the laundry room. When I turned around the laundry room door was closed. Wait, but wasn't that open before? Who closed it? I asked myself. Hunter couldn't have done that since he can't touch things or people, I told myself. I reached for the doorknob to open the door. I tried turning the doorknob, but it wouldn't budge. I was starting to freak out. What do I do? What do I do? I kept asking myself, there's nothing I can do, I told myself.

I heard something open behind me, so I turned around to see what opened, the laundry machine was open. Water started pouring out of it fast, and the laundry room was starting to flood. What's going on? I need to escape. I need to find Mom and Dad, I need to apologise to Kai, I don't want to die like this! I don't want to die yet! I told myself while looking around the room for a way out. The room was already flooded up to my knees. I know! I could use brute force to break the door! No I can't, I might break a bone or two instead and still be trapped here, I told myself.

How does the laundry machine have this much water coming out of it? I asked myself. I turned around, desperately looking for something that would help me escape. I looked down at the water to see how high the room was flooded, and saw a knife at the bottom of the water. Why is there a knife in the laundry room? Who put it here? I asked myself. This isn't the time to ask questions, I reminded myself while shaking my head. The water, now waist level. Once I moved closer to where the knife was, I held my breath and dove into the water.

I waved the flashlight around until I saw the knife glistening from the light of my flashlight. I started swimming towards the knife and grabbed it. I swam back to the surface and noticed that I wouldn't be able to stand anymore. The room was flooded up to neck level now. I swam to the door and dropped the flashlight so I could cut the door open. I started stabbing the door, but the knife didn't even scratch the door. I kept stabbing the door hoping it would cut through. The water was now rising up to my head. It's not working, what do I do? I was starting to freak out. The knife started glowing and the colour reminded me of an ocean. The water rose above my head, with the knife still glowing. The whole room was filled with water now, and the knife was starting to shake in my hand. I was losing consciousness, no, not yet, I don't want to die yet, I desperately looked at the knife, and something was coming out of it.

A girl came out of the knife, she looked transparent, as if she was a ghost just like Hunter. She had long wavy light blue hair, and ocean blue eyes. She was wearing a blue dress that matched her hair, and a long ocean blue cape. She looked down at me. "I am so very sorry." she said apologetically. I was about to say something, but quickly stopped myself after remembering the situation I was currently in. She snapped and a blue trident with an orb full of clownfish swimming around in it appeared in her hand. She waved her trident in a circle above her head, and the water started floating towards the orb on her trident.

I was soaking wet, I looked up and saw the girl walking over to me. "Are you okay?" she asked, I nodded. She reached her hand out to help me stand up. "My name's Aria, what's yours?" she asked. "Miko, Miko Alor." I replied while grabbing her hand to stand up. Aria looked at me and shook her head. "You're soaking wet, I'll fix that." Aria said while waving her trident in a circle in front of me. A glowing blue string came out of her trident, and floated around me, it was somehow drying me. Once the string was done it floated back to the orb on Aria's trident.