This is her life now.

Evangeline Fenner looked sadly down in her girl dinner of red wine and microwaved egg rolls. She sighed, asking herself again on a Saturday night how was this her life. Sitting on her possibly third hand flowery loveseat that came pre-stain with wine and other things, she sipped on the wine in her old grey sweats and fuzzy socks she was given at the last Christmas party. Her shoe box of an apartment was on the six floor of a building that never could keep the elevator working more than a week. The city noise was deafening through the thin glass windows that like to leak in cold air during the winter. It was not always like this.

Just five years ago, she was a happy housewife, spending her days getting pampered and shopping to her heart's content. Those were the times that she had perfected salon blond hair, her nails manicured and pedicured at her whim. She exercised at exclusive gyms to keep her tone, lithe figure and suntanned on beautiful beaches. Evangeline loved being the spoiled wife of a hot shot lawyer in a huge firm.

Like all good things, everything came crashing down. Her husband, Trent Fenner was killed by one of his more nefarious clients, a crime underboss by the name of Lawerence Primo, in the courtroom of all places. A fountain pen right in the jugular and Trent bleed out before the EMTs arrived. She mourned her husband like a faithful wife for she was. Trent and she had been together since her first year of college and she supported his dream to be a lawyer. In return, he gave her the world.

Or, that she what she thought. It was after his funeral that she learned the truth about the financials of their lavish lifestyle. They were in debt up to their eyes with loans and credit cards. Evangeline was at a loss when she was presented with the paperwork from their personal accountant. They barely had any real money in the checking and saving accounts. Evangeline was a widow without a dime to her name.

Some of the loans had insurance on them to be paid in the event of Trent's death. Most had to be paid off the old fashion way. Soon, her closets of beautiful clothes, shoes and purses became empty as she sold the bulk to make payments. The jewelry that Trent bought over the years for her helped settled some of the debt. She could not afford to live in their high-rise condo anymore. She found work of a broker firm as a secretary since she did have a degree in secretarial science that she had not used since Trent made partner.

Now, Evangeline was a thirty-six-year-old secretary who spent her weekends day drinking cheap wine and reading dark romance smut on her older than hell phone. All her fair-weather friends flew off when she was not paying for them to enjoy the day with her. Trent's parents walked away once they heard about the massive debt that had been collected. Evangeline had not seen her parents since she was eighteen years old at her grandmother's funeral. Evangeline was truly alone in a cruel world that she unknowing help made.

The blaring of the car horns below pulled Evangeline from her thoughts. She looked around her tiny place. An all-over white paint scheme studio apartment with a build in murphy bed and a kitchenet with a two-burner countertop stove, just a microwave oven and a half size fridge. Just enough for some perishable items and to chill wine. The dark wood coffee table was a thrift store find while the loveseat was a freebie outside of her building. Luckily, the elevator was working that day.

Evangeline walked to the window, looking at her tired reflection. Her hair was back to her natural color of dark chestnut with cooper highlights, styled in just a messy bun on the top of her head. Her skin no longer had a sun kissed glow, just a plain light peachiness. Her green framed reading glasses were a pair from the dollar store. She was no longer the hard body with sculpted arms and legs for time away from the gym and poor eating habits to deal with stress made her body soft. She still had strong arms and legs from carrying groceries up the flights of stairs and daily walking commutes.

Evangeline focused on her facial features. Her cheeks were a bit round now, going to a slightly pointed chin. A delicate nose with a stud on the right nostril. A throw back on her college days. Medium brows over her everchanging green eyes. There were a few crow's feet at the corners of her eyes and if she did not smile, one did not see the laugh lines. Evangeline rarely smiles now for she did not have a reason.

She huffed, pouring the rest of the wine in her glass and returning to the couch. The book she was currently reading was about an arranged marriage and a three-way between the FMC, the mafia boss, and the bodyguard. She was getting to the good part where the FMC finds herself between both men, fulfilling her naughtiest desire to be taken by two men at the same time.

Evangeline's breath catch as the men were working their larger-than-life cocks inside her near virgin holes. She sipped her wine slowly while the men are giving her praise, kissing away the tears from her face as they fucked her wholly. Evangeline bites her thumb, reading how they are moving in tandem, in and out of her body with the woman between crying out lustfully.

"Damn." Evangeline moaned, feeling the heat in her own loins. She set her phone and wine glass down on the table and slid from her sweatpants. Her fingers found the sweet spot that she had made friends with in the past lonely years, she started to circle the tips of her fingers about her clit, getting that familiar feeling brewing. Her free hand slipped up her top, pinching and pulling on her nipples. Evangeline let her head lean back on the couch as she played. It only took a few moments for her was already on edge from reading the book. Just a few more strokes and...

Evangeline hummed as she came, feeling the rush of heat drop to her pussy, seeping out on her folds. She sighed, getting up to go to the bedroom to clean herself up. Once she was done, she returned her sweats to her body and sat back on the couch. She finished her wine and closed the Kindle app. It was still early in the evening, but Evangeline had nowhere to go. Except for bed.

Pulling her murphy bed down, she arranged the pillows and climbed in. Closin her eyes, she wondered what it would be like to have two attractive men pining over her. She laughed at the thought, rolling over to hug her body pillow. No one would want her now. She was old, cubby, and poor. No one would even look in her direction. Evangeline wiped a tear from her eye.