An Angel with Her Beasts

Warning: Sex with FMC and the MMCs

"The manor is closer." Rake told the driver who nodded. The short ride was silent as Evangeline snuggled against them, playing with the ring on her hand. Getting into the house, Evangeline went to her room to get dressed for bed. She was looking for a nightgown when she simply decided to strip out of her dress and undergarments. She laid under the blanket and sheet, waiting for them to join her.

The men entered the bedroom, wearing their grey sweatpants. They saw that she was already in the bed with the blanket at her neck for it was a bit chilly in the manor. Climbing in, they scooted closer to her. They stopped for there was only soft flesh under the sheets with her.

"I want to make love to you two." Evangeline kissed Leo, pulled him close. Turning, she kissed Rake. Her hands were touched their bodies, running her fingers across their strong shoulders and chiseled chests. Their own fingers lightly touching, ghosting over her curves. She moaned, asking them for more. Touches become firmer. Rake's hand slipped down at the junction of her thighs, his fingers in the triangle of tight curls there.

"Please Rake, touch me." She whined, opening her legs to him.

"Keep your eyes on us, angel." Leo whispered in her ear, kissing her neck and collar bone. Rake inched closer to the hood that hides her clit. She gasped when his finger wiggles, circling it. Leo sat her up slight and moved to recline behind her, supporting her on his chest. "Watch Rake, angel. Tell him what you want him to do. You are in total control." Leo told her while Rake was placing kisses on her breasts, his lips trialing down to her belly.

"I want...your mouth... your tongue." Evangeline moaned while Rake position himself at her opened thighs, his head resting on the soft flesh, his mouth placing more kisses about as his fingers was still swirling about her clit. "Rake, lick me."

"With pleasure." Rake growled, moving his face to her pussy. He flattened out his tongue, licking her slowly from bottom to top, flicking the tip of the appendage at her clit. Evangeline jerked and moaned at the familiar feeling of Rake's talent. He lifted the hood, teasing her clit softly.

"Your fingers...I need you to...play with my pussy." She clenched her teeth while Rake was gently eating her eat. She was not use seeing this gentle side of him. Before, Leo and Rake were rough, pulling her pleasure out and she loved it. Now, the feeling was overwhelming sweet. Evangeline was not sure which side she liked better.

Leo leaned over to the nightstand and looked for the lube there. Just to get it out of the way, Leo placed her favorite silver butt plug with a ruby gem in the handle on the top. "Leo, give that to Rake." Evangeline told him.

"Angel, are you sure?" Leo asked, finding the lube. "You don't need to push yourself for us."

"I know." She reached out and took the butt plug and lube from Leo. She handed to Rake who had lifted his head. "I am doing it for me." She told them. She asked Rake to insert the plug into her ass. He nodded, applying the lube to his fingers. He was spreading it over her hole, carefully pushing inside to coat the rim fully. Holding the plug he covered the tip in lube.

"Breath in. Exhale slow." Rake told her. She did. On the exhale, Rake gently but firmer started to push the butt plug inside. Leo was whispering in her ear to keep her eyes open, see that it was them with her, pleasing her. Evangeline slid her hand down to her clit and started to rub it. Her breath hitched as the plug was settle in her back hole.

"Keep playing with your clit, angel. I am going to continue my meal." Rake told her, licking and sucking at her pussy. Leo was playing with her breasts, tenderly pulling and pinching at the nipples. She whimpered when Leo moved down, taking one into his mouth.