Walk Throughs and Antiques

Another long chapter and there is public sex in a bathroom with both MMCs and the FMC. 

The next morning...

Evangeline stretched, opening her eyes for there was sunlight streaming through a window. She panicked for she was late to go to the office. She started to rise out of the bed until an arm pulled her back down.

"Saturday. It is Saturday. We don't work the weekends." Rake's voice told her. Evangeline looked up to see she was laying on his bare chest. Her eyes grew wide. Memories from the night before started to seep in. Her dancing and seeing them sitting at the booth. Sharing a bottle of vodka. What she said. What they said. Their lips and hands. The car ride.

"Am I fired?" Evangeline asked, her voice tight. She ducked her head, seeing that she was in just a plain white t-shirt, large on her and her normal panties. Rake's arm was about her shoulders, but there was a large, strong hand on her hip.

"Never, angel. You are with us until the end." Leo was laying behind her, kissing her neck. She turned to look at him. His chest was bare and he was under the same blanket as her and Rake. She twisted when she saw his tattooed arm. The lion's headdress? The woman's face. She turned him slight to look at his back. A skull with an eyeball in the mouth.

Evangeline turned to Rake who was sitting up. The cat, a panther on his side. The lotus, blue, on his neck. The tribal lines on his upper back, going up his neck. They were the men from the champagne room! She had the most intense sex she ever had with her bosses and did not know it was them. Booktok be damn! She covered her face with her hands, laying back in the bed.

Wait, this was not her bed. This bed was soft with the right amount of support. The sheets were blush silk and the blanket was cashmere. And big to fit all three of them comfortably. She sat up to look at the room. The walls was rich cream with dark trim. There was a wood mantle fireplace on the opposite side of the room. An overstuff chair that matched the sheets with a dark stained coffee table set up to the right of the fireplace. An arrangement for her favorite flowers were in a tall vase in the middle of the table. There was an antique wooden vanity with an attached oval mirror between the blush lace curtained windows.

"For you, angel. I was not kidding when I said this was your home." Leo kissed her cheek. She looked at him. He held up her wedding rings on a chain she had stashed in her bag before going on the stage the night before. "I can call the people I have looking for those off the search. I was worried that you had to sell them to help pay off the debt." He place the necklace around her neck, clasping it securely.

"This is my grandmother's. That is why I never had Trent buy me another ring. This one meant more than any diamond out there. Sirs, this is too much." She gestured to the room.

"Never and when we are alone, call us by our first names." Rake kissed her shoulder.

She looked at Rake. "Mr. ...Rake, I don't know what to say." She turned to Leo. "This is so sweet, Leo." Leo hummed at his name from her lips. He kissed her gently. "I would like to find a new place for myself. I need to do that at least." She told them honestly.

"Of course, angel. Now, we do have a few things in the closet for you to wear today. Take a hot shower and join us in the kitchen for a late breakfast. It is time for us to woo you properly." Rake mused, turning her face to kiss her lips. She nodded, watching the men who were dressed in just grey sweat pants move from the bed. She bit her lip as they went to the door.

Evangeline forgot what it was like to be spoiled by a man, let alone two. After her shower where all the hair and body products were top of the line, she looked through the huge walk-in closet. Granted, most of the space was still empty, but what they had gotten for her all came from the high end stores. She had to laugh for they had even got her undergarments and they were the right sizes.