Without Remorse

This chapter has torture with a sex machine. Yes, you read that right. 

Several days later...

Primo was running in the snow with just a soiled pair of boxers on and a dirty white tank top. The snow stung the bottoms of his bare feet. He was escaped the barn room that he was tied up in. Rubbing the ropes against a piece of rough wood until they frayed, he untied his ankles. There was no one in the barn when he looked out and found the barn door wide open. Finally, he was free.

A shotgun rang out in the silence of the day. Primo grunted, falling forward, pain screaming up his right leg. He looked down to find that he had been shot in the calf with a high-power gun. He wailed in horror. The roar of ATVs approached where he had fallen.

"I am getting to be a better shot." Evangline exclaimed, holding the rifle in her arms. She climbed off the back on the ATV, dressed for the snowy day in a warm, thick coat, long pants and winter boots. She smirked at Primo who was trying to crawl away. "None of that, Primo. I haven't had nearly as much fun with you as you did me."

"Fuck you, crazy bitch. Your screws are as loose as your mother's pussy." Primo spat at her, wishing she would just kill him. No, she toyed with him. Her torture methods were horrifying. Isolation. Starvation. Exposing to freezing times. False freedom. She was the most ruthless creature he had even seen.

"And to think, you would have been sitting pretty, drinking wine and fucking any pussy you wanted if you would have just left Trent alone." Evangline shrugged at Primo, lowing the rifle to him. "I would not have my men...well, maybe I would have still. Trent was going to take the heads of the Russian Mob as clients after your trial. To think I would have been wearing those short skirts around them in Trent's office." Evangline tilted her head to the men with her, soldiers that were under her command. "Take this piece of shit back to the barn, please. It is time for the finale." Evangline laughed rang out as the men retied Primo and strapped him on the back of one of the machines. The ATVs roared back to life, retracing the path in the field that they made through the snow.

Rake and Leo were in the barn, waiting for Evangeline to return. It was twisted that Primo had just a taste of freedom before it was ripped from him. It was another torture set up by Evangline. Just one last taste before sending his ass to hell. Yet, there was no way anyone there was going to feel sorry for the fiend. Now, everyone was glad not to be him.

"Gentlemen, is everything set up?" Evangline inquired as the ATV was shut off. Rake kissed her first, lifted the rifle from her arm. Leo was next, rubbing some warmth back into her cheeks.

"Yes and...we will never piss you off." Rake reassured, eyeing the room that Primo was held in before. Now, there was something very special for the man. Something that made every criminal harden men in attendance quiver in fear.

"We promise." Leo kissed her nose. She rubbed her face in his peat coat, enjoying the warm texture on her skin. Along with the cold air, their scents gave her comfort and strength to complete the task at hand.

"Oh, the only thing I will have to do is call Mai and Aoife. I cleanly shot through Primo's calf at hundred yards. They taught me well." Evangline teased. The soldiers carried Primo to the room where a wide, wooden table with eye bolts with shackles attached. Primo was placed in his stomach with his hands and feet cuffed, force into a kneeling position. An iron collar was snapped on his neck, anchored to the table to make his head almost laid on the wood slates. Primo tried and he could not move an inch.

"Primo, you have done some very bad things in your life. Now, it is time for bad things to happen to you." Evangline signaled for one of the soldiers to rip away Primo's boxers. Once the fabric was tossed to the ground. Several other men moved a device onto the end of the table, right where Primo's pale ass was.

"What, what is that?" Primo blubbered, unable to see what was happening behind him.

"That, Primo, is a sex machine. Capable of cycling two hundred times per minute with a stroking 10-inch firm dildo and over 35 pounds of "thrusting" power." Evangline explained while the men position the tip of the dildo right at Primo's virgin asshole.

"NO!!" Primo screamed, trying to fight the hold he was in. Evangline shoved something fleshy into his mouth, making him choke. A ball gap was forced into his mouth by Rake and Leo belted it tight around his head.

"Oh, it will be okay, Primo. It will be only one dick going into your ass. Now, choke on your fucking name." Evangline back up from the man who had started to bawl like a baby. She nodded, giving the man the signal to start the machine. "Oh, there will not be lube by the way." She added with a smirk.

The machine sounded like a lawn mower when it was flipped on. The mechanism that rotated the device whirled to life. Primo squawked around the ball gap, spit oozing around the rubber. With the power behind the thrusting arm, the device was making short work on Primo's back hole. The man started to shake in pain. Without any lubrication, the tender skin was being tore with the violent thrusting, making him start to bleed.

"Just like how you fucked over so many people, me. You are going to get fucked until you die." Evangline revealed. She turned away from the table, leaving the bastard that took nearly everything from her. She walked from the room with Leo and Rake at her sides. The rest of the men left, leaving Primo alone in the dark to die like the way he lived. Without remorse.