Trouble Walking In

There is a sex scene with the FMC and the MMCs. It isn't exactly somnophilia because she is awake but keeps her eyes close to play out a scenario. 

A few nights later...

"Primo just walked in." Selene whispered to Evangeline, gripping her arm. Evangeline fought the urge to the look for the crime underboss who killed her husband. She ducked her head and went straight to the bar with Selene. The bartender was calling Leo and Rake who were in the upstairs office about the development.

Primo strutted around the club like he owned it. He was decked in a new suit blue linen suit and his thinning black hair slicked back. He had lost a good bit of weight while in prison. He was making vulgar comments about the girls, grabbing at a few. He walked to the bar and barked at the bartender for a drink. He was flanked by two large men, his own bodyguards.

"I just got out of prison on a technicality, and I want a fucking drink and some pussy. Hey sweet thing." Primo grabbed Evangeline when she tried to slip away.

"Fuck you, Primo!" She yelled in his face. She jerked her arm away. The bodyguard step in her escape path. Selene was already calling the bouncers, signaling the girls to get off the floor. Evangeline stared at Primo with hate in her eyes.

The underboss's eyes grew wide at her actions. "Why you little bitch, I should...oh fuck. MRS. Trent Fenner. Never did I think I would see such a proper lady like yourself in a place like this. Dressed like that." He laughed, staring at her outfit for the night. Her six-inch strappy clear heels, tiny red plaid skirt with a small white button-down shirt, tied under her breasts. She was sporting a matching plaid tie and pigtails. "I can see why Trent was always so eager to get home. Tell me, how much is a blow job cost from you? I bet that pussy is top tier." He laughed again.

"What are you doing here, Primo?" Rake yelled as he and Leo cut crossed the floor. The bodyguard moved, freeing Evangeline. She bounced away, not to her bosses for she did not want Primo know they had a weakness. She took Selene's hand and went to back. In the locker room, Selene locked the door while the girls were huddled together. Lou stood next to Selene, saw off shot gun in hand.

"What you two doing here? This is Eddie's place." Primo looked around confused. Why would the Russians be in an Italian owned business? He had not been away from that long.

"Eddie sold the Velvet Rose to us, fair market value. The offer was too good to pass up." Leo narrowed his eyes at Primo. He touched their angel. Leo wanted to cut off his hands now. He glanced at Rake who was drilling a head in Primo's head with his eyes.

"Damn, I guess I am not welcome. Now, if you can do me a solid and give me the number to the hot little lawyer's widow, I will be on my way. Dreamed of fucking her every day for the last five years." He smiled impishly. Rake and Leo only stared at him. Primo swallowed, saying he would find her some other way. With his bodyguards, they left with the bouncers trailing behind them.

Rake knocked on the locker room door in the 'all clear' pattern. Lou opened the door, peering out before letting them in. They informed that Primo had left and would not be back to the club. The girls started to filter out, going back to work. Evangeline was sitting in the back, shaking. Selene was hugging her. Seeing her bosses, Evangeline stood up and jumped in Leo's arms. Rake stood close, rubbing her back.

"I heard what Primo said to her. Best for her to stay away until he is dealt with." Selene told the men. They nodded. Selene stayed with Evangeline for the woman was frighten. Any time she had seen Primo at Trent's office, she felt dirt from how he looked at her. Trent told her that he was a horn dog despite his age and was used to women attractive to his power. Evangeline always thought he looked like the weird guy no one talks to on the street corner. Unhinged and full of shit.