33

Yeji's POV

"Nothing, let's just go before Yuna starts wondering why we're taking so long" she said and sat up from my lap and quickly went out of my office.

Did I do something wrong?

I was confused why she acted that way. I then got up from my chair and went to my room first to grab some coats. Of course I had to get one for each of them in case they got cold.

I went out of my room and went to the living room, I saw Chaeryeong talking to Yuna.

"Why is momma taking so long? I thought you talked to her already?" I heard Yuna asked

"Your momma's just busy okay? Just wait for a few minutes and then we could go" Chaeryeong then said

"But-"

"Let's go?" I then break their conversation

"Momma!" Yuna squealed and ran towards me.
I lifted her up in my arms and kissed her cheek.

"Are we going now?" she asked me

"Mhm" I said to her and she smiled.

"Let's go Darling" I said to Chaeryeong. She just hummed and stood up from the couch. She didn't even looked at me and immediately went out of the house.

"Did you and mommy had a fight?" Yuna asked me

"Of course not sweetheart, your mommy's probably just in a hurry. Let's go to the car" I told her and she nodded with a smile. As we got out, I saw Chaeryeong waiting by the passenger's seat door with her arms crossed.

Was she pissed off? If yes, about what?

I opened the car doors using my key and then put Yuna at the back seat as always. As soon I was done with that, I went to open the door for Chaeryeong but I was shocked when she already was inside.

Is she mad at me? I was sure I didn't do something wrong today.

I just went to the driver's seat and then started the car. I would be bringing them to the mall today, probably buy Yuna some clothes and of course I would buy whatever Chaeryeong wanted.

"You okay back there sweetheart?" I asked Yuna as I looked at her from the rearview mirror

"Yes Momma" she said with a smile and I nodded

"You okay Darling?" I asked Chaeryeong softly but she didn't answer.

"You know you can tell me anything" I said to her as I placed my hand gently on her lap but she shoved my hand away.

"Is there something wro-" I was cut off when her phone suddenly rang.

I let her be, not interrupting her conversation to whoever she was speaking to. It took around three minutes, she just keeps on humming and then later on ends the call.

"Eomma and Appa are holding a family lunch and dinner again at the house tomorrow" she told me

"Oh okay, do you want me to-"

"Appa wants you to come as well" she added and I nodded from what she said

She looks really pissed off and she was acting all cold towards me. I have to figure this out soon.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the mall and Yuna was holding onto my hand as we were walking around.

"Momma, let's go there" Yuna said and pointed to an area where kids could play.

"Ask your mommy first if she'll allow you to go there sweetheart" I told her and Yuna nodded with a smile

"Mommy, May I play there please?" Yuna asked as she was now looking up at Chaeryeong cutely.