EPILOGUE

"You made a vow to Marshall and me on your different timelines

"You made a vow to Marshall and me on your different timelines. But I'll tell you this. . .ibang pagkatao man ang nakikita ng iyong mga mata ngunit meron kaming isang pagkakakilanlan."

Halos lahat kami ay hindi makapaniwala sa narinig mula kay Samuel. Hindi rin kami makapaniwala na posibleng mangyari 'to.

"This is hard to believe but I want you to listen to me carefully. The truth is. . . I am not really human, Trinity. I don't have soul; I don't have my own body." Para akong mawawala sa katinuan sa aking mga naririnig. Puno na rin ng pagtataka ang lahat ng saksi rito.

Kahit nilalamon ng pangamba ay nilakasan ko pa rin ang aking loob para malaman ang katotohan. I asked, "W-what are you talking?"

"I am an archangel, Trinity." Lahat kami ay parang binagsakan ng langit sa nalalaman. Nanindig ang balahibo ko sa sinabi niya.

"W-wait. . ." Nabaling ang atensyon namin sa nagsalita. "That's too much. That's out of the line," giit ni Tamara. "Trinity's condition is possible, and science can prove that but you guys. . .how can we sure that what you're saying is possible? Because that's beyond imagination." Tamara countered. She's right everything is beyond imagination.

"Just because it isn't proved by science doesn't mean it isn't real and possible," Hullian asserted kaya napunta ang atensyon namin sa kaniya.

"We already knew your identities, all of you have mental illness and who knows maybe the vow that you guys claimed to her is just an illusion of your mind," giit ni Tamara kaya mas lalo akong naguluhan sa mga nangyayari.

"Sa tingin mo ba, gawa-gawa lang namin lahat ng 'to? We're more than just an illusion of the mind," saad naman ni Samuel. "Don't you believe that everything is posibble in God's grace?"

"No, I'm a believer but an a-archangel? A spiritual being. . . on earth?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong niya.

"Spiritual beings aren't really allowed to be seen by the world nor our existence be concealed or known as real. Cause you should believe that through faith. . .that we're real," Hullian stated. "But sometimes things happen, we break rules of the heavens, and we go beyond it. I guess now you have to believe the power of love is beyond imagination, it can make impossible possible," he said.

"But I don't understand. . .those bodies aren't yours right? Those are bodies of men you borrowed with sacred vows to their wives, and claiming me as your wife isn't posibble, you'll break the law of marriage. You will make me your mistress if that's the case. At kung hiram niyo lang iyan, nasaan ang kaluluwa ng mga taong 'yan? Are they still alive?" tanong ko habang patuloy na dumadaloy ang mga luha.

"Oo totoo na ang katawan na ito ay hiram lang namin sa mga taong may pinagdadaanan sa utak at may namayapang mga asawa. Marshall I am him; he was myself in the past. He died and beheaded on the day of your marriage." Tama si Samuel, gan'on nga ang aking naalala. And I just realized the scar in the neck of Marshall is proof of his sacrifice to me.