Chapter 2 - Getting used to this

Alora's POV:

It's the next day, the sun just rose up. I look to my side and find Mara still sleeping. 'I kinda wanna explore, Mara will wake up later. Wouldn't hurt to leave her here...', I thought to myself as I got out of bed.

I walk out of the room to see Dandan having coffee, 'I should talk to Dandan...'. I walked up to her, she turned her head and looked at me. "What do you want ?" she asked me.

"Uhm... Ms. Dandan, am I right?" I asked her, 'I gotta act oblivious to this whole thing, I mean I know who she is but I can't let her know that I know stuff about them. Gotta act innocent i guess...'.

I bowed my head, "Thank you for treating me and my friend... Even though we cause damage to your house and interrupted your meal time with your family, you did not kick us out so...thank you ma'am"

'This kid..! So polite!' Dadan thought while she had her jaw dropped. "N...no problem, kid."

"Is there anything we could do to help in repaying the damages?" I ask her, smiling. 'I actually feel bad that we destroyed some of her property, it's the least we could do to help.'. She looks at me shocked but regains her composure.

Dadan thought for a moment as she puffs out smoke from her cigarette. "You can help out by doing the chores in the house. Cleaning, washing the dishes, laundry and more." Dadan said.

I grinned and nodded. "I'll get started now! Where's the cleaning supplies?" I asked her. Dadan signaled me to follow her so I did. She handed me the cleaning supplies, I thanked her then got to work. 'I'm gonna go sweep this place first.'

Xiamara's POV:

I woke up only to find Alora gone. 'WHERE DID SHE GO?? DON'T LEAVE ME!' I cursed in my head. I stood up and grabbed a mirror laying down on the small table near the door. I looked at myself and let out a shock gasp,

"DAMNNN GIRLL! I'M GORGTASTIC!" I titled my head in multiple directions before fixing my hair. After fixing myself to look like I didn't just wake up, I walked outside as I tried to find Alora.

I heard a commotion outside and decided to check it out. The noise was getting further in the jungle. Without hesitation I went into the jungle, curious as to what was happening in there. Pushing away a few bushes here and there, I saw the boy from yesterday who shut the door in my face!

He was fighting...A BOAR? "WHAT IS WITH THIS KID?" I whisper-yelled. I squinted my eyes to get a better look at him. 'He looks familiar...HOLD UP— ACE?!??! NOW I REMEMBER—!! #@$#$%@#!'

I was distracted by my thoughts when the Boar ran in my direction. "OH HELL NO!!" I tried to stand up but slipped down because of a muddy spot. "This was a good life, goodbye everyone, take care Alo–"

A boy in a white tank top did a front flip in the air as he dropped down, hitting the boar unconscious with his iron pipe. My jaw dropped, seeing that in real life was cool. "Hey you! That was amazing! What do you eat to be able to do that?!"

The boy was speechless as he looked away with a faint pink hue on his cheeks from the sudden compliment. "Teach me how to beat up boars, please! My name is Xiamara! Nice to meet you A—!" I quickly shut my mouth, remembering something.

'Oh right! I can't just blurt out anyone's name here, they'll get suspicious.'

"Can you kindly tell me your name?" I flashed him a soft smile. He was hesitating for a bit but he finally spoke. "Name's Ace, Portgas D. Ace"

Ace started to walk away, carrying the boar as I followed behind him trying to create small talk. 

End notes:

Another short chapter! Hope you enjoyed it!

Someone's finally doing the chores and another is breaking down Ace's walls. Ace is a very precious, protect him- 

Anyways, next chap!