Chapter 15 - Leaving

3rd POV:

After 6 months...

Both Xiamara and Alora have learned how to use Armament and Observation Haki. They may have not mastered them but they sure know how to use them well. Xiamara and Alora then got to know more about their abilities and how to use them.

Xiamara may or may have not earned a bounty from a bet...from Shanks...

...

...

...

WANTED

-DEAD OR ALIVE-

"Night Phantom"

LUNA

B 40,000,000

It has a picture of Xiamara posing with a peace sign and sticking out her tongue on the side. She decided to use the alias Luna and purposely shouted out for the marines to place it as her name because why not. How did she get 40M berries as her bounty? Shanks bet for 15k berries that she couldn't destroy a few navy ships in under 5 minutes. He of course underestimated her because she destroyed them in 2 minutes.

Xiamara was now counting the money that Shanks gave her. "Seems about right...thanks idiot!" She said, walking away while Shanks was in a corner, rethinking his life decisions.

Alora on the other hand, while unaware of the bet going on, was training with Yassop. She wanted to learn how to shoot a gun and aim properly so she approached Yassop. And so Yassop taught her, the first thing she learned was how to aim. For this the weapon she chose was a throwing knife, Alora was self taught in the use of daggers and throwing knives

Back in Foosha, she had read a book about self defence. There she taught herself how to fight and use weapons aka daggers and throwing knives. She also had asked Dandan and the other bandits for tips when fighting with a dagger.

She had just finished her training when Xiamara got back from winning the bet she had with Shanks. Alora saw Shanks in the corner curled up and muttering to himself. "Shanks, are you alright? Why do you look like you're questioning your existence in life? Mood, but why?" She approached Shanks and kneeled down next to him, poking his cheek with her finger.

"Ah I'm alright! It's not just I lost 15k berries haha!" Shanks said with a forced smile.

Meanwhile, Xiamara was looking at her wanted poster with a sweat drop. "They made it so fast...."

Suddenly a throwing knife was thrown and lodged in the wall, narrowingly missing her head. "Xiamara..." Alora said in a threatening tone, walking towards Xiamara slowly. Her dagger in one hand, and several throwing knives in the other.

Xiamara sweat dropped even more, looking at Alora with a slightly scared expression. She suddenly ran to Shanks and grabbed him, hiding behind his back. "Human shield, Go!"

"Shanks... Get out of the way. Now." Alora said menacingly, glaring at Xiamara heatedly.

Xiamara had Shanks stay put on the same spot, not being able to move as she gripped his shirt. "NO DON'T! STAY PUT!"

Shanks was just smiling with crocodile tears running down his face. He doesn't know what to do in the middle of this situation. Alora then sighed, she put her weapons back in her holster. She then clapped her hands together and smiled sweetly, this made both Xiamara and Shanks unnerved.