Chapter 29

Tremya dodged an attack from observer,  to which he got annoyed at. 

She laughed, "You'll have to try harder than that darling!"

"Darling?" He asked

"Yeah, cause your so proper around your 'lord'" Tremya answered with a sly smile

"Go back to calling me a bastard!" He grumbled as soon as he processed what she meant

"Nah I like darling more~" Tremya teased, dodging a attack

🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄸🅂 🄸🄽 🅃🅁🄴🄼🅈🄰'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

(𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚟 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎, 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚕)

After going after Lez, he got cornered and we were able to catch up. Cyrus held Lez down with a holographic hand, making sure he couldn't escape. He let out a loud shriek as it tried to escape, yet his attempts were futile. I summoned a holographic sword and aimed it at Lez but some kind of... wooden block blocked the attack.

Fucker. Your not even out of the portal and your already annoying. 

The portals were clearly Observer's, no one (at least nearby) had a portal like he did. A large humanoid creature made out of wood, metal, and wall insulation came out of one of his portals.

"Long time no see Observer" I waved 

"Didn't miss you." Star grumbled

"I see you haven't changed much." Observer said with his usual monotone voice, "Zeno, help Lez get out." 

I laughed, "Not like you did either."

Cyrus held onto Lez with the holographic hand, but the attempt was futile as Zeno just ripped it off. He cursed Zeno out with his weird little noises. Zeno looked at Cyrus with their featureless 'face'

"I'm pretty sure wall insulation is flammable, Hon." Jacob whispered with a thumbs up

Hellfire's mood immedatily perked up, "FUCKING FINALLY!"

Cyrus put a smile on his face, though his eye twitching gave his annoyance away.

"So what you giving us the honor of seeing you for?" I joked, floating on my own cloud

Lez and Observer's attention was snatched by Jacob whispering to Hellfire.

"Hellllooo?" I huffed, "Are we going to battle or not?"

Lez got up and sent out three emp waves, to answer my question. You could have just said yes!!

Ethan blocked one emp wave while Jacob tried to shoot at Observer and failed as Observer just redirected the bullets back at Jacob. Cyrus blocked the other two emp waves, hitting his pen against the palm of his hand when it didn't seem to work. Zeno pounded the floor, which caused a gust of wind that I blocked with a shield.

Zeno just threw a punch after that. Ethan tried to block it but failed, so Cyrus blocked it instead. Zeno then...deconstructed. His parts scattered all over the floor. Some sank into the ground.

"What?" Ethan exclaimed confused, "Where did he go?!"

"Oh someone is a petty bastard!" I hissed, annoyed, "Keep your eyes open!"

Without warning, one of Zeno's arms bursted out of the ground. The arm lowered an attack that hit Ethan. However he was fine. Yet Bella had went to him and made sure he was ok anyway. 

The second arm came out of the ground, attempting to crush us. Star attacked one of the arms and I threw an attack at the other one. The arms quickly retreated, damaged by the attacks.