Chapter 38

"Such pathetic souls, unaware of my existance. Isn't it amusing?"

This chapter is narrated by- 

Ş̷͓̭̜̗̲̤̳͈̣̗͛̆͑̆̿̓̐͐̊͌̋̾͋͘͘ͅͅT̵̜̭̪̯̰̦̗͓̰͛͋͜ͅÒ̷̡̫̘͈͚͉Ṕ̶̢̳͙̼͙̙̜̗̘͕̮͈̞̰̻̅͌̎̒̀͒́̂̓͝ ̵̛̼̲̦̦͈͕̬̣͉̣̹̞̖̂̈́̾̏͋͝T̷̡̻̳̘̪̘̼͎͐̂̿̓́̀̏̀̾͆̽͜R̸̨̧̖̳͇͍̮̜̺̭̽̇̅̈́͜Y̸̑̅͒͊̒͗̾̇̀̄͊̕͜͝Ĩ̶̢̨̨͍͔̙̩̳̭̻̯͎̬͍͂ͅN̴̖͈̘̦̰̻̼͇͎͔̙̻͑́͊̓̏̅̎͘͜͠͠ͅG̶̹̝̗̈̿͂̈́ ̶̧̬̮̻̳̩̬͚̗͕̟̪̞̽̐̀̓̀̀͐̈͐͂͌͝T̷̛͕̍̊̋̄͐̚O̴̘̝͍̼͔̩̽̏̀̇̈́̓͐̊̊́͠ ̶̀̊̌̒̀̐̄̿͜Ģ̸̧̛̠͉̬͕̤̣̹̱̱͔͈̺̭̈́͌̈́̄͑̀̆̽͑̕Ẻ̷̪̰̭̬͌̋͊̎̈̚͝͠T̴̛̖̣̰̘̤̦̖͍͈̅̉͂̓̃̾̚̕̚ ̵̡̥̩̮͚̲͓͖̲͖̇̔̀̄̽̊̃̓͐̄͑͗͒̚͝T̷̢̡̧̨͕̫̞̝̣̞̬̳̤̗͚͋̍̈́̊̈́͆͑̿͐̇̉͝Ḩ̴̡̼̝͔̪̺̤̟̜͔̗̺̜͉̅̈̄͒͋͊͐̓̀̕͝È̵͎̩̉̒̓͂̋̔́̀̃͘͜͠͝͠ ̸̡̩̰͇̌͛D̶̥͉̖̋͋A̴̗̫͕̍̇̒̀̎̏̇͐M̶̧͎̮̘̩͎̖̥̬̪̪͕͔̻͒͜Ñ̸̖̺̿͌̒͋͆͐͌̉͐̋̃͝͝ ̸̱̝̖̠̫̥̺̱̻͖͕̯͇͓͆͂͜A̷̧̗͇̮̠͖̤͈̲̙̅̋͌̈́͘N̷̢̛̰̮̓͌̈̃S̵̯̰̈́̽̍͝͝W̸̢̛͎̻̗̭̲̞̯͔͕̤͎̲̖̞̅͒̓͑̋̅̀̏͋̀́̚͝Ę̸̺̞̩̦̯̳͍̹̿̊R̷̟̓̎͆͆̈́̾͒͌͒̂͂̚

Fate's puppet walked into the room. The room was where everyone decided to sleep, having gather sleeping bags and everything. He knocked on the wall, getting a pillow thrown at him. That told him everyone was clearly awake if something was tossed at him. Arthos just dodged the pillow.

Almost everyone was there, including Star who glared Arthos annoyed that her sleep (which was peaceful for the first time in a while) was interrupted. However, Quinn was no where to be seen. His sleeping bag was folded neatly with his pillow on top. 

Jacob stretched and got out of his sleeping bag slowly. Blood gently scolded Star for throwing the pillow. Bella looked at Arthos with concern. 

Arthos looked like he had seen much better days. Messy hair. Bruises. Eyebags. Especially the numerous bandages, which barely blended into his white hair. Yet he didn't bat an eye at his appearance, acting as if he didn't look like Fate's literal punching bag

"Ethan is awake and open for visitors, after that me and Guardian will arrange for people to go to their respective universes." Arthos spoke.

Jacob, upon hearing this, sprung up and ran toward the room. Or where he thought the room was.

"You ok Arthos?" Bella asked.

"I'm fine" Arthos replied, walking away before she could ask any more.

Bella sighed, folding her and Jacob's sleeping bags before walking to Ethan's room. He sat there, with some pillows as back support while he looked at his hands and let his mind wander.

"Ethan!" Bella quickly ran to his side, "Oh thank Aphrodite your ok...!"

Ethan turned to Bella, smiling. "I'm just glad it's over. Essence already told me everything. Sorry about him, Arthos."

Arthos sighed, "It is fine. Fate is much worse."

"Im glad its over too" Bella smiled back at Ethan.

Jacob came running in, "ETHAN, YOU PUNK!! DON'T PULL A STUNT LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!!"

"I presume you got lost?" Sam asked.

"This place is a labyrinth! ...but yes I did get lost." Jacob replied.

Bella laughed, "Well maybe follow Arthos next time."

Sam sat next to Ethan, "Hello, Ethan! Although we don't have the best impressions of each other, I hope we can be acquaintances!"

He held his hand out and Ethan smiled back, shaking it.

Bella smiled, "Im sure you will be"

"Thank you! I'm glad you all are okay!" Ethan said, looking at everyone.