Chapter 30

"Hes going to say hes not in love, just watch."

"Thats nice sweetie-" Cherry pat her child

🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄸🅂 🄸🄽 🄿🄴🄰🄲🄷'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

We settled in the place we had fought in, with everyone either too tired to find a better place or just deciding it wasn't worth it for whatever reason. Ethan stayed with Jacob and Bella, as expected. Bella was constantly worried if he was ok, and she calls Guardian an over-thinker.

I noticed Quinn getting up to go do something. I was curious, so I followed. Perhaps it was that battery thing again. He sat by a cliffside that came with a beautiful sunset. He took off his faceplate and set it down, like when mom took off her boots or heels after a long day.

I sat next to him and looked at the sunset, "If its ok, can I ask why your sitting here?"

He quickly picked up his face plate and put it back on in a attempt not to scare me, "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see the sunset" I half-lied

It was a nice sunset, quite nice to look at it.

"Don't worry about the face plate, I don't get scared easily" I added

"Oh... Also sorry, I wasn't expecting you." Quinn replied

He took off the face plate once more, setting it to the side

"Its fine, my steps are quiet so I tend to startle people" I looked at him, calm

"You're an 'interesting' child, friend." Quinn said

"My teacher said I have something called 'autism' that makes me special or something" I looked at the grass, "I don't know what shes even talking about"

"If you'd like I can give you the definition of autism, although, I don't recommend it." Quinn replied

"Its fine, my dad said it doesn't matter anyway" I assured

"Okay." Quinn said.

"Why are you here? I won't snitch" I asked

"I want to have a quiet place, away from people in order to relax." Quinn answered before adding, "You're fine but still."

"Makes sense. I was thinking it be because of a certain pink haired someone" I said, referring to Cyrus who he had been falling in love with every gaze they shared.

"What?" Quinn asked calmly. "He's just an acquaintance."

"You and Cyrus stare at each other like your in love." I pointed out, "Also I saw when he helped you with your battery thingy, there was a slight slight slight smile"

With each 'slight' I put my fingers closer together.

"He is an acquaintance and nothing more." Quinn said.

"Really? Your not calling him cute or interesting in head?" I looked at him, knowing I was testing a limit

"But if you say so..." I sighed, ripping some grass

"Please leave me alone." Quinn said quickly, telling me I stepped over a limit "I do not wish to talk right now."

"Alright, see you later" I got up and walked away

He sighed and put his face plate back on, walking back over to us.  Bella was with Ethan, everyone was with who you would expect them to be with. He didn't pay attention to that and went over to guardian.

"Do you have any ideas to help our situation?" Quinn asked

"Unfortunately no.."Guardian replied with a sigh