✩ Chapter 10

Eris: "operation  "get me to have a good relationship with Elios"  is on!!''

Jaxie: "and why do i have help you with it?"

Eris: "you had a boyfriend back on earth! The only healthy relationship I've ever seen..."

Jaxie: "Do you mean ex-boyfriend? We broke up a year ago.

We dated before I realized I was ace and aero, we became friends instead"

Eris: "I know but at least you have some idea ya know?"

Jaxie: "I guess? Why are you doing this anyway?"

Eris: "because my real parents gave me this blessing/curse"

Jaxie: "huh"

Eris: "I mean my parents did sign a magic contract so i Have to do this, or else me and him will be cursed!

I'm guessing the marriage contract thing was supposed to be primarily for political reasons and if neither side follows up on the deal, then each family gets cursed for not following up on their spellbound deal."

Jaxie: "You still like him a little bit don't you? You not the type of person to put effort in things that are forced upon you"

Eris: "of course not w-why would i like a guy like him!!"

Jaxie: "uh..well, you say you don't know him, like a lot. You need to get to know him"

Eris: "your an idiot have you forgotten that he's still sick"

Jaxie: " It's not like getting to know him would kill you"

Eris: "W-well, How would I go around doing that ?"

Jaxie: "Alright listen to me this is what you gotta do..."

Eris Walk to Elios's dorm her favorite floral Sunday dress,

A basket full of figge fruits, a sweet, crisp blue fruit with a thick spiky skin.

Jaxie said that anyone could like those fruits.

They were just that delicious and Eris agreed they were her new favorite fruit.

Her face was blushing, she looked at herself with confusion on why she was doing so.

When she finally made it to the dorm room, she noticed that the force field wasn't up anymore

so she knocked on the door.

"Maybe I shouldn't have come here, and maybe I should have worn shoes with flat soles instead of heels. I'm always clumsy when I'm nervous..."

Eris thought.

Elios opened the door.

He quickly glanced her up and down, trying to not let her notice that he did so.

Elios: "hello?, do ... .Do you need something?"

He still had a small but noticeable rasp in his voice, a side effect of the curse induced flu.

Eris without really saying anything just kind of motioned the basket at him.

Hoping he'd understand what she's trying to convey, Because all of a sudden she couldn't speak at all.

Elios: "Do you want me to take the figges?"

Eris: "YES!"

She blurted out ,it was a little louder than she wanted to, she went bright red.

Elios: "uhh...huh.. Ok well, thank you, you can leave-"

Suddenly, he went into a coughing fit.

Eris: "oh! Are you still having those coughs? You know, I know a good tea recipe that could help you out!"