✩ Chapter 3

Them 4 and some other students sat in a big fancy, gold classroom.

The Orientation was beginning.

Miss Beckett: "Hello students! My name is Ms Beckett and this is Miss Aleph, she will be helping me today!"

Mrs Aleph: "yes hello! welcome to the one year arcane of magics schooling program orientation"

Miss Beckett: "after this we will assign you all dorms"

Kiya: "man this is just weird "

Eveyln: "tell me about it"

Jaxie: "can we just get this over with"

Miss Beckett: "I'm one of the the illusion magics teachers"

Mrs  Aleph: "and I am in the math and english department"

Miss Beckett: "we are simply here to supervise as the student parliament will be giving the orientation presentation"

Ezra: "Hi!! Thank you Ms.Beckett! My name is Ezra and this is Indigo, Yvette, Elios and Apollo! We're in 10th grade!!"

Eris: "wait...that  Elios boy is pretty cute..."

      Jaxie: "yea ok"

      "hey it's the apollo guy i met earlier he wasn't the biggest help and was kinda rude"

        Kiya thought.

Yvette: "ok! My name is Yvette! I'm an illusion magic type, and I like playing pranks!"

indigo: "hello everyone, Im indigo Im a chaos magic type and i hope we all get along well if you need me just ask ok?"

Ezra: "I'm an ancient type! Like to help the school get ready for events! I HOPE WELL HAVE MUCH FUN!" 

Ezra takes a deep bow.

Apollo: "Im apollo and I'm also an ancient type and that all you need to know"

Elios: "Im elios.. I am the divine magic type."

Eris: "Geezs the guy is really cold"

"But it makes him so much cuter..."

Eris thought.

Eveyln:  "right but the others seem like nice people"

Kiya: "yea I guess so but i think the apollo guy looks like he doesn't want to be here"

Jaxie: "mhm"

yvette: "well now we will begin the presentation"

Then the student parliament then proceeded to talk about the school layout and class and pretty much everything else.

Indigo:  "now onto the famillers system,

There is a Ritual that is done to get one, there are also different rarities of them.

anyways the familiars are a part of you, like two souls.

but i should warn you, some famillers are not easy to tame, some might try to kill you............... it might be from their past owners or something else but if that issue does come about we fix the issue,

Since it's our job to help the students with whatever they need we will do the ritual after the  orientation is done.

so the ritual is were we take your blood and use it to make a summoning circle that will summon your familiars so i'm hoping you all aren't scared of drawing a bit of blood"

Ezra: "YEP Enough of familiars let's head onto...RULES!!!

No smoking or vaping!

No drugs of ANY kind!

No running in the halls !

No eating in the halls!

No duels permitted without the teacher's permission or without supervision!

The Ritual hall will only be lit by candle light to not scare away the spirits!

No forbidden spells! Unless you're chaotic!

No needless blood drawing!

No vandalism!

  Yuvette: "NOW! onto the next bit..THE MAGIC CHANNELS!!

so in this part we get a magical weapon to handle our powers

and each one will get one Aacordingly by what the weapon respond to who ever has one

but in some cases your weapon might not change it could be you don't have magic at all

or your mind just isn't clear in some cases your weapon should change its form any time depends if you have big amounts of magic in ya that's all thanks for listening

indigo: "that's all we have to say now we will begin the familiars summoning and magic channels  follow Ms.Beckett"

Mrs Aleph: "Eris, Eveyln ,Kiya and Jaxie you 4 stay behind , i need to talk to you all first"

Eris: "Wait, why??"

Mrs Aleph: "There is something that I need to tell you .....i need to tell you a story,

Once upon a time there was just a floating crystal , it was the core of our world.

but with that crystal was an ancient evil ,

and that evil was called "Lorenzo".

Lorenzo wanted the crystal's powers for his kingdom only and to enslave all the other worlds 

but before he did your family's broke the crystal into 5 pieces and and 4 of those  were putin in side of your hearts when you were just babies,

So the pieces were not in people's evil hands and so  they were not used for evil but Lorenzo found out so he made an army and attacked your family.

Lorenzo wanted to kill you four but he chod not because before your parents took the pieces and

infused it in you all before sending you all to earth but in the process your parents all died and for

the fifth piece it is now in the core forest

Keeping our world, novanoid, alive."

Kiya: "wa...."

Mrs Aleph: " but... the fifth piece is now losing its power, so you must train here, kill Lorenzo, re-power the gem and save our and your world!