✩ Chapter 17

Kiya sat in front of their desk, a blank piece of paper lay under their hand.

Taping the end of the pen thinking of ideas.

Then finally, she got it, She hopped over to the top of her chester drawer and took out some hidden poster paper.

Evelyn: "Why do you have that?"

They said as they were passing by the dorm door.

Kiya: "Where are you going?"

Evelyn: "None of your business"

Kiya: "Exactly"

Evelyn scoffed and walked out the front door.

They headed into the spot with a small waterfall and bench.

Daniel was sitting on the bench relaxing.

Evelyn walks over to Daniel and sits next to him and smiles slightly.

Daniel: "Oh, hey Eve!"

Evelyn: "Hey! You seem calm today~"

Daniel: "Yea? well-"

He lifted Evelyn off the ground and swung them in the air.

Evelyn: "HEY! PUT ME DOWN!!!!"

They giggled at him.

Daniel: "Ok ok I will"

He put them down on their feet.

They both sat down not on the bench but closer to the smaller waterfall that glistened light projecting the glistening ripley reflection onto both of them.

Evelyn: "Hey Daniel, you know what?"

Daniel: "What?"

Evelyn: "I can fit the entire world in one hand!"

Daniel: "really"

Evelyn: "Yea"

Daniel: "Prove it"

Evelyn extended their arm and cupped Daniel's face with their hand.

Evelyn: "Now I have the entire world in my hand!"

Daniel: "Oh.."

He was left kind of speechless and was blushing underneath their hand.

Evelyn: "And you know what?! I'm going to ask the entire world out to prom! Will you go with me?"

Daniel: "Yes, of course I will! But could you remove your hand off my face? Please?"

Evelyn removed their hand and put it in Daniel's hand.

Daniel: "You know, I do wanna go to prom with you, but you don't think we can go as a date, right? I mean, I don't know If I'm ready at this point, I mean, I know it's been a couple months, but I'm still nervous-"

Evelyn: "It's fine. I'm not really ready to talk about a relationship publicly either.

We'll just say we're friends"

Daniel: "That's all well and good, but I'm more concerned about your other friends, I mean, it didn't take much for that void head girl to find us out."

Evelyn: "Jax promised she wouldn't tell anyone unless it's okay with us"

Daniel: "She's your friend, i'll trust her"

Evelyn: "What are you going to wear?"

Daniel: "Yeah, I was thinking about that, I think I'll probably wear something gray or teal? What were you planning on wearing?"