✩ Chapter 2

Jaxie felt a breeze, like she was outside, she felt odd...she felt younger, stronger?

Eris felt shorter than ever but she felt her hair was way longer than before...?

They all felt odd, like they were in new bodys....but they also strangely felt like home.

More than their old ones.

 Dean: "welcome the children of the prophecy. My name is Mr Maddox, I've been expecting you for a really long time, welcome to novanoid, i need you to follow me"

Jaxie: "wa...what the fuck are you-?"

Dean: "no profanity!"

Kiya: "yeah.....what exactly are you talking about when you say that you've been expecting us-?"

 Dean: "Follow me!"

The dean lead 4 very confused girls into the Academy Called the arcane of magics

Eris: "what is going on what-"

Dean: "by now you have noticed that all of you have de aged back into 14-"

Jaxie: "wa...waaaAAA HOLY SHIT I HAVE CLAWS!"

Eris: "OH MY GOD I HAVE HORNS AND ELF EARS AND A STUPID DIAMOND ON MY FOREHEAD AND DID MY HAIR JUST GET WAY LONGER THAN THAN BEFORE"

Evelyn: "Wait a minute.........why the actual fuck do I have demon hornsand a tail?!!!!!......"

Kiya: "wait... why do I have a freaking tail, horns, and pointy ears?!

What the hell happened to us?!"

Dean: "OK! OK!, all will be explained in just a moment!"

The dean and the four others walked through the grand Academy, beautiful, glowing wood lined the walls and shiny marble floors, Passing hundreds of kids.

Dean: "now you all must be very confused"

Jaxie: "our bodies have literally fucking changed of course we're a little confused"

Dean: "Excuse me, what is your name?" 

Jaxie: "uh...Jaxie?"

Dean: "Jaxie, I can really tell you are the chaotic magic type since you keep on breaking the rules here. No profanity

Eris: "Also it is just me?.... or do the students look really different here..."

Dean: "this isn't earth of course you might see "strange" things, for you at least.

now that you four all here we must start the orientation as soon as possible to see what you four magics types might be-"

Jaxie: "orientation?? What- were adults, is this university? I can't pay for that!"

Eris: "-And what do you mean magic types? i don't get it"

Evelyn: "Did i drink something?"

Kiya:  "I have no idea what is happening right now and I'm still confused on why I have horns, a tail and pointy ears"

Dean: "of course there's so many questions but i will answer one,

There are four types of magic.

The first is ancient,

the most common type of magic its users can use ancient spells and can summon beasts of the old. But in order to use it you must sacrifice something.

Next is chaos;

Its users can use many very powerful spells,

such as opening black holes or summoning portals but be warned,