✩ Chapter 23

Eris attempted to breathe a gasp of air through her mouth, but she couldn't.

She did some more attempts, but then realized that they were now gills on her neck.

She opened her eyes, for a second she saw nothing but blinding light.

But then her eyes readjusted and she could see that she was..... under water!

She looked down and noticed where once she had legs was now a light silver mermaid tail that shined rainbow and a pink fin.

Eris: "WA-Where did my legs-......oh, Deja vu"

Her mind quickly readjusted to her new form ,because this time it was purposeful.

She looked around to see the others and what they had possibly turned into and she saw Kiya first.

Kiya: "I still have my legs..."

Their legs had 2 fins to the side of theirs and they also had gills on their neck, their feet were webbed.

Eris: "That outfit is..... revealing!"

Kiya: "A red bodysuit and red boots? Girl. you wearing a seashell bra"

Eris looked down and covered her chest and embarrassment.

Jaxie: "I feel like I've woken up like this before"

She had whiskers on the side of her head and a large tail like an black axolotl

Eris: "It's not just you, it's me too!"

Evelyn: "We both have huge tales, but my teeth are sharper now..."

Evelyn had a fin on their back and a tail that reminisced of a shark.

Kiya: "I mean we are underwater"

Wynna: "Weeeee!"

Wynna was swimming around, Her arms had clear but colorful glowing fins on her arms and 2 little transparent horns on her head like a sea angel.

Eris: "I just don't like my chest getting exposed you know"

Jaxie: "Wynna, you look so cute in that form!"

Wynna: "thank you!"

Eris: "OK! Whatever! Can someone help me find a piece of cloth or something??"

Kiya: "Eris, is now really the time for this? We're wasting time..."

Jaxie: "WAIT!!"

Swam up to the surface and saw Willow confusingly flying above the surface of the water looking for her.

Jaxie: "Willow! I'm right here, are you ok?"

Willow quickly flew into Jaxie's hands and nodded her head

Jaxie: "You fell asleep in my collar again, I guess that's what happens when you take in a lot of blood haha"

Willow chirped in embarrassment.

Jaxie: "Well, apparently I'm now an aquatic creature, but I have a feeling this is temporary....So while I'm down here, you can live in this near forest, and I'll come back for you. Ok?"

Willow chirp nervously

Jaxie: "It'll be fine! You know I'ed never leave you behind unless I died or something"

Willow chirped more confidently.

Then she gave Jaxie a goodbye pur and flew off.

Kiya swims up to Jaxie

Kiya: "everything okay up here Jaxie?"

Jaxie: "Yeah, everything's fine, I just had to check up on my familiar. That's all"