✩ Chapter 13

Kiya stepped out of their math class and saw Eris walking down the hallway 

Kiya: "Hey Eris"

Eris: "Hi Kiya!!"

Kiya: "So...the date with Elios?"

Eris: "It went well"

Kiya: "that's... good, so... are you two together then? or not"

Eris: "I don't know.... I feel like I'm ready and he's not ready.... Anyways, how's the thing with Apollo going for ya??"

Kiya: "don't remind me about Apollo"

Eris: "I know but he's going to be your future husband! you might as well try to build a relationship with him like I'm trying to do with Elios"

Kiya: "I guess...? but how am I supposed to"

Eris: "we can talk to him after history class! or we can skip it again.... but that would mean I have to face Jaxie"

Kiya: "Well I guess is it worth it...we can skip class but only if you wanna?"

Eris: "I head the school isn't letting them both go to class yet because their In quarantine"

Kiya: "Alrighty then, let's do this"

Eris: "Let's gooo!!"

They marched down to the dorm Hall.

The force field was noticeably down at this point, probably because Elios wasn't sick anymore.

Eris proudly knocked on the door.

And soon after it swinged open with someone noticeably groaning, frustratingly on the other side.

Apollo: "Ohh my god, what do you wa- ...oh"

Eris: "Hi!! we're here to visit you!"

Apollo: "Aren't there classes going on right now?"

Eris: "We skipped!"

Apollo: "You shouldn't be doing that"

Kiya: "Well, we did"

Eris: "Well we all need to talk ,ok? like really"

Kiya: "Yea I still need answers and I recall you telling us that you will answer our questions"

Eris: "yea!!"

Apollo: "Your both idiots"

Kiya: "Rude"

Eris: "Now, both of you"

Apollo: "What"

Eris: "Are you both royalty?"

Apollo: yes we both are, I mean Kiya is only half"

Kiya: "My dad was the king of the underworld! I still count as royalty!"

Apollo: "Yea, yea whatever"

Kiya: "I don't get how though"

Apollo: "In the underworld there are four kingdoms that rule the underworld all together.

And ok, fine, I'll admit it, My family wasn't full royalty either ,we actually came from a larger branch from a House of Royals. If that counts as anything"

Kiya: "Well what's going on in the underworld?"

Apollo: "Well I don't know much....but there is a bit of entropy going around.

There were a lot of noble people trying to take your father's place in the Kingdom,

But since you were sent away, no one could really take his place until you finally came back here and they know you're here now. So I might so I might watch out if I were you"