✩ Chapter 5

Ezra: "I don't know why Miss aleph kept you guys behind buuut here are dorms! Your room is 2008, I hope you like it!"

Jaxie: "oh, and uh, where would the food for Willow be?"

Ezra: " You have a spirit companion?  Very nice! That doesn't happen very often! Please check in with the main office, and it'll be delivered to your dorm"

They walk to their dorm.

Eris: "well at least we all have the same dorm together"

Kiya: "yeah it kinda reminds me of the apartment we all lived in together back on earth"

Jaxie: "try not to lose you job again"

Jaxie rolled her eye.

Eris: "we won't this time"

Kiya: "hey, uh guys? We don't have any clothes other than our pjs and uniforms"

Eveyln: "hey! I have an idea! When we were in the headmaster's office I saw a lost and found!"

Jaxie: "that's good!"

Eris: "I bet it would be full of clothes that were meant for boys"

Jaxie: "and?"

They head over to the lost and found , they got lost along the way but they made it,

It was in a large room, it smelled musty, there were piles and piles of stuff.

Kiya plugged their nose because of the smell.

Kiya: "this place smells so gross..."

Jaxie: "Really? It's only a little musty in here"

Kiya after the transformation had a heightened sense of smell and hearing but a dimmed eyesight, on the other hand Jaxie had a dimmed sense of smell and hearing but heightened eyesight (seeing very far, in the dark etc) .

Kiya: "Well it smells gross Jaxie..."

Jaxie: "hehe this is my kinda place"

Eris: "Is it just me or did I just find a bag full of clothes in  are people doing this on purpose?!"

Jaxie: "black shirt, a random chain and some cool bottle caps! Now all I need is something to put in...oh! A black backpack"

Eris: "Hmm there's dresses that might as well take these. I might change the design on them and I can do some sewing!"

Kiya: "oh wow at that red fabric! I can make a good bag out of it!...BUT EWW THAT SMELL, and there so many sharp things near it... "

Jaxie: "oh i'll get it for you"

Jaxie walked over to get the fabric , the pins and needles cut her skin and a bit of blood spilled out. She winced but keeped on going.

Kiya: "wow! It's gonna look SO good!"

Jaxie: "your welcome..."

Eris: "There's a bunch of shirts I can re-sew back up well, let's take those and a few more things"

They got what they all wanted and headed back.

In the dorms, Eris and Kiya shared a room because it was the biggest one, Eveyln had the

medium room, Jaxie took the smallest.

Jaxie and Willow went to the balcony, they looked out to the rest of the school.

Jaxie: "Willow, where do you come from?"

Willow chirped.

Jaxie: "oh, do you ever miss where you come from?"