✩ Chapter 22

Wynna: "I can see everything from up here!"

She was sitting on Jaxie's shoulders, Jaxie was seven feet tall.

Ashley: "Y'all, where are we going? I don't wanna walk forever"

Jaxie: "We are going to....Ethreum , let's look at the map and figure out how long it would take to get there, before any of you guys start whining"

Eris jumped up a little bit to try to see the map.

Eris: "there's a lot of routes to take by looking at the map!"

Kiya: "So which route should we take?"

Apollo: "We need to get there as soon as possible"

Elios: "The quickest paths there are treacherous, even if we go by air"

Eris: "Look guys there's a place called Nephina we should go there!!'

Kiya: "that name sounds familiar...I think my book mentioned it"

Jaxie: "Oh, won't you look at that! Nephina is smack dab in middle of a route that goes to Ethreum"

Kiya: "True plus it could definitely be fun"

Wynna: "I've heard of that place...I don't think we should be going there"

Ashley: "I....actually agree with you kid! The weird stories that come from that city give me the chills"

Apollo: "Hmm sure why not?"

Ashley: "Because that place is fucking whack-"

Eris: "See there's two who agree like come on it would be fun you know and help us as well a win-win!!"

Evelyn: "I don't really..."

Daniel: "I mean it seems nice to go to a kingdom. I say we should do it?"

Eris: "Then we should go!!"

Elios: "But what if there's danger I would rather not go there..."

Ashley: "I mean, the stories could just be folklore, but still..."

Eris: "Both of you, stop being such downers!"

Jaxie: "They're right, if there's danger then I'm not risking it"

Kiya: "and if there's any danger I'll deal with it! So stop worrying about it you 4.

Especially you Elios, stop being a baby"

Elios: "I'm not being a baby Kiya! that route that Eris wants to take doesn't look good"

Kiya: "I will drag you by your fucking ear if I have to! Elios now stop complaining and let's go"

Eris: "Ok! You both need to stop! if you both argue you might take down the whole moon harbor..."

Kiya: "Then tell Elios to stop complaining!"

Jaxie: "STOP! You're all acting like children!"

Wynna: "I'm right here..."

Kiya: "Exactly! which means it's better to take that route instead of the route we were taking before"

Apollo: "I don't really mind what route we take but it's better to take the longer way"

Wynna: "Don't you guys know the stories about the people who got lost with the sirens that live near that kingdom? It's a scary place.."

Eris: "Well I guess, Look, kid, I don't think those ghost stories are to anything to take into consideration, we take the longer route then"