16| what the fuck just happened?

when han woke up, he knew three things:

1: his head hurt like shit
2: he felt like throwing up
3: he was on top of- WHAT THE FUCK?!

han looked around and he saw that he was straddling minhos lap, that he was naked, that Minho was inside......DID THEY FUCK?!

the flashbacks of yesterday came to Han, and he felt even more dizzy.

did he just for real fucked his sisters fiancé?

han was just staring at Minho, not sure what to do.

just then, Minho woke up and he noticed exactly the same thing Han noticed when he woke up.
he was still inside him.

"uhm...good morning?" Minho said, not sure what to say.

"what the fuck happened yesterday?"

"we....fucked?"

"yeah no shit sherlock, I noticed. how did that even happen?"

"I...I'm not sure myself?"

"you're literally engaged to my sister.
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW?!"

"well, first of all, I would get dressed, then eat something, because I'm hungry as fuck, and you need to eat something after you drink this much, and then we go home."

"bruh, I meant what are we going to do about this situation. you cheated on your fiancé, and that fiancé is my sister."

"I know that. Is it weird that I don't feel bad at all? does that make me a bad person? I mean, I know that she likes me, and I know that we're engaged, but I don't like her, I don't view her as my fiancé."

"THAT DOESNT CHANGE A THING?! You're still engaged to her."

"Let's just go eat now, how about that? I know you must feel like throwing up. Eating something will help you feel less like shit and you will feel better."

"You know what, you're right. I feel like I really need some food now. Let's get dressed and go eat."
han said and lifted himself from Minho.

"shit." han let out a quiet moan.

he then moved to the passenger seat and he threw Minhos clothes at him.

"couldn't you like...pull out before you fell asleep? my ass hurts dude."

"I'm sorry?" Minho said and chuckled a little.
he then started dressing up.

when they both got dressed up, Minho started the car and they drove to the nearest fast food for breakfast.

they walked inside and ordered their food.

there was this awkward silence, and Han hated it, so he tried to break it.

"so, what are we gonna do now?"

"probably drive home." minho said

"and act like nothing happened. Got it."

"wait, I never said that-"
just then, the food arrived.

"aghhh I'm so hungry," han said and started stuffing his face with food

Minho chuckled at the sight.
"hey, squirrel boy, don't choke please."

han smiled at him with his stuffed cheeks and Minho felt his heart melt.

what's he doing to me?

they finished eating and they went back to the car, driving home.

"do you feel better?" Minho asked