30| reward

they finished their food in a comfortable silence.

"Minho, this is so good, I absolutely love it."
Han whined with a full mouth.

minho chuckled.
"thank you, I'm happy you like it."

"when did you even learn how to cook?"

"you know the one maid who caught us?"

jisung nodded, still a little embarrassed of that situation.

"well, she has been our maid ever since I was little. my parents worked a lot, so she was like my second mom. I've spend a lot of time in the kitchen, and when I was old enough to cook, she started teaching me some basic food."
minho smiled at those memories.

han smiled too.
"I'm sure she is an amazing person."

minho chuckled.
"yeah, I will forever be grateful to her."

they finished the food in a comfortable silence, enjoying the company and the time they finally got to spend together.

"thank you for the meal minho, I really enjoyed it, one of the best meals I ever had."

"really? well, don't you think I deserve a little reward?"
minho smirked and pulled Han closer by his waist.

"what you have in mind, mr. lee?"
Han smirked back, wrapping his hands around Minhos neck.

"you tell me, mr. han."
minho smirked and connected their lips in a passionate kiss.

Minhos hand started moving to hans thighs and he picked him up, his hands under hans thighs.

hans legs wrapped themselves around Minhos waist, and without breaking the kiss, minho started walking towards his room, sometimes taking a look where he was going so that he didn't bump into something.

somehow, they made their way to Minhos room without destroying anything and minho laid han on the bed, hovering over him.

he started kissing, biting and sucking hans neck skin, making hickeys all over it.

han was whining the entire time.
"please, please just fuck me."

minho smirked.
"oh i intend too. you have to be patient hannie."

han whined when minho removed his shirt, kissing his collar bones. after a while, he started moving down, kissing every inch of hans perfect body, while pinning hans arms above him, holding them with his hand.

han was whining, whimpering and moaning at the feeling it sent trough his body.

Minho caressed hans upper body, before unzipping his pants, pulling them down together with the underwear.

han hissed at the sudden cold around him, but minho immediately started kissing hans thighs, caressing his chest, moving to his hips and back.

hans body was under Minhos control.
and he knew that.

minho moved to the inner side of hans thighs, kissing and sucking the sensitive skin, making han moan.

Minho suddenly stopped, lifting his head up to meet with hans eyes.

their eyes met and hans eyes were just beginning Minho to continue.

he was beginning minho to fuck him hard.
and god, minho wanted to.

minho took off his shirt and his pants, before opening the drawer of his nightstand, pulling out a lube.

he lubed his fingers, before thrusting one into han.
he didn't wait for him to adjust.
he could take one finger with ease.
they have been fucking a little too often.