18| making you feel loved

han just stood there, frozen, not sure what to do.

just then, Minho pulled him closer and connected their lips.
it wasn't a hungry or horny kiss, just a gentle and careful kiss.
Minho wanted to make sure han felt comfortable.

Minho pulled away, just to crash their lips together again, this time in a more hungry kiss.

han didn't protest and minho started walking slowly, making han go backwards, until he fell on Minhos bed, pulling minho with him.

for a while, minho just stared at Han, admiring him. he was under him, still with wet hair, with his full, beautiful cheeks and his eyes, that held the galaxy in them.
he was truly....beautiful.

he then went back to kissing him, while Han put his arms around Minhos neck, pulling him closer.
Han moaned into the kiss, and Minho could just smirk.

minho pulled away and he started kissing hans jawline. he slowly got to his neck, and when he did, he started leaving opened kisses on it, trying to find hans sweet spot.

when he finally did, han let out a whimper and Minho smirked, before sucking and biting the skin, making a hickey.

he pulled away and looked at his creation, satisfied.

"mine." he whispered and crashed his lips on Hans again.

minho pulled away again, and started to take Hans shirt off. han lifted himself a little, putting his hands up, so that Minho could take the shirt off, which Minho did.

minho pulled his shirt off too, and went back to kissing the boy under him. he was about to take his shorts off, when Han put his hand on Minhos, stopping him.

"wait." Han said quietly.

"what's wrong?" Minho asked, worried.

did he do something wrong?

"I...I don't like my thighs, they're ugly. I'm afraid you will get disgusted and stop."
han said not looking at Minho.

Minho just smiled sadly and gently kissed Hans forehead.

"I won't get disgusted, don't worry. Even if they were damaged, they hold a story. your story. don't worry, okay?" Minho gently said.

Han just nodded and Minho went back to kissing him, gently, to calm him down.

he took off his shorts, and looked at Hans thighs.

when Han said they were damaged, he wasn't lying.

burn marks were everywhere, some looked really old, some looked fresher. over them, there were scars from the blade. some of them were fading away, while some of them just didn't look like they were going to disappear.

Minho smiled sadly, bend down, and started kissing every little scar he saw, from his thighs, to his waist, where the newest scars were.
every little burn mark, every little cut, he kissed it, to make it feel better.

"they're beautiful."
Minho said and looked at Han.
"you're beautiful."

Minho noticed a tear dripping from Hans eyes.
He wiped it off and gently kissed him.

Minho pulled away, opened his drawer and fished out a lube.

"sure you wanna do this? I'm not forcing you into doing something you don't want to."
Minho sweetly said.

han gave him a "are you serious" look, which was enough for Minho.

he pulled his sweatpants down and threw them away. he lubed his dick, wanting to make it as comfortable for Han as possible.