20| what couples do?

minho was laying in his room.
but he wasn't alone.
han was laying next to him, snuggled up to him.

it's been three days since they started dating, and Minho found out things about Han that he never knew.

for example, that his love language was physical touch, that he sleeps with socks on and that he's really good with his mouth.

"what do you want to do today?" Minho sweetly asked Han.

"hm, I don't know? what couples usually do?"

"I'm not sure?"

"will we like....Google it?"

"...."

"...."

"yes."

Han chuckled and Minho took out his laptop.
Han sat on Minhos lap as Minho googled:
"things to do with your boyfriend."

"let's see." minho said

"take a walk. I don't feel like going out today." Minho said

"agree. what's next? visit a museum. that would be boring."

Minho hummed in agreement.
"visit a escape room. we're too dumb for that."

Han chuckled.
"bake something. well, we can't do that, since chefs and maids are inside the kitchen, it would look weird." Han said

"take a new work out class together. hell nah."
minho said

"take dance class together. oh, didn't you say that you loved dancing?" Han asked

"yeah, I do. Wanna dance with me?" minho asked, smirking.

"hmm, sure." Han said and they got up.

"come here sweetheart." minho said and he placed his arms around Hans waist. han placed his arms around Minhos neck. they started rocking from side to side, while Han hummed a melody, which Minhos body followed.

Hans head rested on Minhos shoulder as Minhos head was placed on top of Hans. minho started caressing Hans back and Han smiled to himself, pulling Minho closer to let him know that he liked it.

as weird as it sounded, minho felt at peace. he knew that he liked his fiancés brother, and that when everything comes out, it will hurt her, but you can't control your feelings. minho placed a small kiss on top of Hans head and Han lifted his head up, facing minho with a small smile on his face, which Minho so adored. He smiled before he placed another gentle kiss on top of Hans lips.

"you're beautiful, you know that?" minho said

"I mean, you mentioned it a couple of times."

minho playfully rolled his eyes and gave a quick kiss on Hans cheek.

"so, what will we do now?" minho asked

"let's look." han said and they sat back on the bed, going trough that article talking about things to do with your partner.

"go feed the du- MINHO PLEASE COME AND FEED THE DUCKS WITH MEE~" han asked with his puppy eyes.

Minho sighed.
he didn't want to go out today, since it was kind of cold, but how could he resist to that puppy eyes.

"sure, let's go." minho said and han jumped from the bed, doing a happy dance.

minho chuckled and went to his closet.

"here, wear this jacket. it's cold outside." he said and gave han one of his jackets.

when han put it on, it was visibly bigger on him, which made him look even more adorable.