𝟏 | 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲

"Bē konīr, valonqar," Jacaerys yelled to Vermax letting his dragon know that they were almost finished their journey. The pair soared high in the sky, Jace's gaze set on King's Landing which was growing closer in the distance. Vermax let out a contented roar, Jace grinning fondly at the noise. Jace glanced down at the ship below them, knowing that his mother Rhaenyra and his step-father Daemon were inside.

Lucerys, Jace's little brother rode his smaller dragon Arrax to his left. Jace glanced at his little brother, noticing Lucerys' extremely focussed expression. He was still a nervous rider, and Jace knew that. Jace's smile became mischievous as he decided he would taunt his brother.

Jace swooped Vermax to the left, towards Luke and Arrax. Luke pulled Arrax away, an irritated expression on his moody face as he glared at Jace. Jace snickered at his little brother's expression. Luke returned this immature action, swooping towards Jace and Vermax. Jace dodged his brother's retaliation, pulling further away from him on Vermax.

The pair now had focussed expressions, trying to one up the other, swooping their dragons towards one another and narrowly dodging any incoming wings and swerving movements. However, both were swiftly interrupted.

A silver flash of scales flew just over them and in between them, sending both boys into shock as they pulled their dragons back onto a straight path. Jace looked ahead, seeing the dragon that had effortlessly shot past them already shrinking into the distance, flying towards King's Landing. He looked at the dragon, its' wings shining brightly in the sunlight. He had never seen a dragon fly so fast, and he knew it did not belong to Aemond, Aegon or Helaena.

"Who was that!?" Luke yelled to his brother over the wind, eyes wide as he looked ahead at the silver dragon which was shrinking further and further away from them.

"I don't know!" Jace yelled back, wondering the same as his little brother. I guess we'll find out who this mysterious new dragon rider is when we arrive, he thought to himself.

The pair took another few minutes to reach the red keep's dragon pit, landing Arrax and Vermax inside. It had been years since they had last visited King's Landing, but Jace noted that the city looked exactly the same.

"Sȳz valonqar," Jace praised Vermax, scratching his dragon's green scales before sliding from his dragon saddle and onto his feet. He pulled his saddle free, watching as Vermax started to relax. Luke was removing Arrax's saddle when both brothers noticed their uncle Aemond approaching them. Aemond also wore dragon riding gear, so he had clearly been out flying himself.

"Ah, nephews..." Aemond approached the pair, a grin on his pale face as he greeted them. Jace was shocked at his uncle's appearance, the boy having grown taller than Jace, his white hair having grown past his shoulders. He had filled out, and was now muscular. His eye patch made him look all the more menacing. Both Jace and Luke nodded at Aemond, Jace knowing Luke was equally shocked at how Aemond had changed over the years they had not seen one another.

"Were you out flying?" Jace questioned, Aemond's gaze moving to him.

"I was indeed." Aemond responded, Luke gazing up at Aemond curiously.

"We saw a dragon we've never seen before-" Luke began to tell Aemond, but he was interrupted by a loud roar from behind them. The boys turned to see an unfamiliar dragon pulling itself from the shadows. The dragon was large, larger than both Vermax and Arrax by a decent amount. The dragon was silver, scales shining as it pulled its way further into the red keep. Jace looked at the dragon in awe, noticing that it had icey blue eyes. The dragon was also covered in pale white horns and spikes. Jace noted that the dragon strongly resembled Dreamfyre, Princess Helaena's pale blue dragon.