𝟗 | 𝐖𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

The act finished in a crescendo when a toe-curling wave of pleasure shook Jace, the boy pushing deep inside her and kissing her as his eyes squeezed shut. He felt lightheaded as he moaned her name against her lips, ecstasy hitting him in warm waves as he pressed down into her. His hand fell away from Saera's mouth, no longer muffling her moans as she hissed, stroking his brown hair as he continued to push his hips towards hers.

The pair were left panting heavily, Jace's eyes on her blue ones as he leaned his forehead against hers for a few seconds, panting. He shut his eyes, spent and tired from their love making, starting to feel shaky from the aftershocks of his climax. Jace had slept with two different girls back on Dragonstone, but it hadn't felt anywhere near what he had just experienced. With Saera, the feeling was so powerful and overwhelming, he was still trying to bring himself back to Earth. He was certain that the experience would leave him addicted to the girl.

Saera was shocked. Her mother had briefly explained the act of laying with a man to her when she first bled, so she her expectations had been somewhat correct. The girl however, was surprised at how good it had felt, and how close she felt to Jace now.

"Did I hurt you?" He questioned, his eyes still closed and their foreheads still touching. She pulled her face away and pushed his messy dark locks back from his grey eyes with a soft smile on her face.

"At first it hurt, but after the first minute or so it felt..." she trailed off, unable to describe it to him in a way that highlighted just how spectacular the sensation truly was. He smiled as she trailed off, pushing his lips towards hers and capturing them in a kiss. She kissed him back, feeling the boy pull away and pull out of her.

He fell beside her on the bed, both staring at the ceiling with pink cheeks and messy hair.

"I wanted to take your dress off..." he told her, his eyes moving to her face. "I wanted to see you. All of you." He really did, he wanted to run his eyes over every inch of her skin.

"Maybe you will see all of me next time, my prince." She softly smiled at the ceiling, turning on her side to face him entirely now. His smirk deepened at her words.

"Next time? Once was risky enough, do you not think, my lady?" He questioned her but he knew that would not be the last time. It couldn't be. He could not allow it to be. The girl's signature cocky grin reappeared on her face.

"I never back away from a challenge, Jacaerys." She told him, the boy reaching towards her and pushing a stray lock of white hair back from her face, his thumb absentmindedly brushing over her cheek. Saera had always been beautiful, but now, she appeared to be truly heavenly. He felt like was gazing at creature from another world.

Saera could feel his eyes gazing deeply into hers, her grin faltering as she could feel the intensity of his gaze.

"Are you a sorceress? I feel like I'm under some foul and powerful enchantment. I don't know how we're ever supposed to stop." He let out softly, feeling her move her hand on top of his which was on the side of her face, pressing it there and enjoying the contact. Part of him was genuinely curious, as he had little understanding of how he could hate and despise her one second, then the other he could lust after her with little to no self-control. Their faces were close as they looked at one another, laying on the bed, their clothes messy and crinkled. A deeper smile tugged on her lips at his words.

"A noble lady, dragon-rider, warrior and a witch? Now that would be pretty crazy. Maybe I should consider learning the dark art of blood magic, hm?" She hummed, Jace rolling his eyes fondly as she listed off all of her achievements, boasting as usual.

"You make yourself sound like Visenya Targaryen..." he told her, who was all of those things, but rather than a noble lady she was a Queen.

"I always loved stories of Visenya aiding her brother in taking the seven Kingdoms. I admired her for being so strong and powerful, but she was..." Saera trailed off thoughtfully. "So cold. So cruel in some ways. I think there is a difference between being cold and fierce. There is a difference between being cruel and being harsh." She continued, Jace surprised by her words. It was then that he started to realise Saera wasn't cold, she wasn't cruel, they had just clashed and she had enjoyed riling him up. She was head-strong, stubborn, aggressive, mischievous, wild, but she was also sensitive, gracious, curious, playful and caring. He had been too blind to see the way she treated the others with respect and kindness, just not him.