Chapter 21 | Sugar

Hey guys!

I realized it's been a minute since I updated this one; my bad, lol.

As always, shout out to for cheer reading and just being so supportive!

If you don't follow me on IG, I posted an update the other day.

So, on top of writing fan fiction in my spare time. I am also a small business owner, and from mid-November through December, it usually gets hectic. My chapter updates will most likely slow down; I haven't set a date to close my shop yet in December. But things should return to normal towards the end of the month.

Alright, now that that's taken care of, enjoy the chapter!

Happy Reading!

-Sif

This chapter is named after Maroon Five's Song Sugar

The soft morning light peeked through the curtains, gently waking Steve from his peaceful sleep

The soft morning light peeked through the curtains, gently waking Steve from his peaceful sleep. He stretched, yawned, and pushed the bedsheets aside. He felt the warmth wrapping him, and a satisfied smile crossed his face as he recalled parts of the previous night.

Looking down, his eyes rested on a hickey on his chest. The bruise stood out against his fair skin, and he ran his fingers over it, letting more memories from last night flood his mind.

Images of tender touches, kissing, and playful nibbling filled his thoughts.

With a contented sigh, Steve settled back into his bed, savoring the leisurely morning. He had the day off to register for classes, and though he could have taken a half-day off, he chose not to due to the tension in the office.

Steve reached for his phone on the nightstand. He double-checked his appointment with his advisor and replied to a few texts from Sam regarding a game night they had planned for the upcoming week.

He also casually scrolled through Facebook and Instagram, even though he rarely used either of them. Only when his bladder urgently demanded attention did he finally get out of bed.

After using the bathroom and washing his hands, Steve chose to take a morning shower while brushing his teeth, skipping his usual run or living room workout routine. He typically followed this routine on work mornings, but nowadays, Steve was finding a funnier method of getting his cardio in these days.

Steve indulged in a leisurely shower, making sure to lather himself thoroughly. He ran the loofah over his skin, working in the soap, and gently took his half-hard cock in hand, slowly stroking it, taking his time.

He reveled in the feeling of not rushing, not having to worry about anyone else or where he had to be, he could take his time. Steve let out a low moan as he began to build his arousal. His erection bobbed to attention as the water cascaded over his body, the warm water running down his back and butt cheeks, his hand stroking his cock in rhythm with the water.