Chapter 14 | In Your Love

Hey guys!

Sorry, it's been a minute since I've updated. I haven't forgotten, nor do I plan to discontinue this story.

I know this chapter is a bit shorter, but I promise the next chapter will be a good one!

I hope you enjoy it!

Leave me some comments! I love hearing from you guys!

Happy Reading!

-Sif 💋

{This chapter is named after In Your Love by Tyler Childers}
If you haven't heard this song, I recommend listening to it. Watch the video at your discretion.  I cried a lot...I won't lie, lol

A charming A-frame cabin is nestled within the dense, picturesque Catskills mountains, hidden down a winding gravel road enveloped by a tunnel of lush trees

A charming A-frame cabin is nestled within the dense, picturesque Catskills mountains, hidden down a winding gravel road enveloped by a tunnel of lush trees. This modest yet beautiful three-bedroom, two-bath modern cabin is tucked away within a thicketed expanse.

Featuring dark gray wood siding and large slanted windows, the cabin boasts a natural wooden-framed door and a six-foot shelf stacked with cut wood to keep the place warm. A small deck holds a delightful patio set of chairs and a tiny round table accessible by stairs. The cabin's exterior is adorned with beautifully crafted wooden raised flowerbeds, showcasing vibrant summer blooms.

The cabin's unique architectural design, blending modern and rustic elements, makes it stand out among the surrounding structures in the area. Its serene location in the heart of the Catskills, surrounded by nature's beauty, offers an enchanting escape.

The interior exuded a minimalistic and functional aesthetic characterized by clean lines, neutral color palettes, and an uncluttered atmosphere. Natural materials like wood and stone were thoughtfully incorporated, establishing a harmonious link with the cabin's surrounding environment.

The furniture choices followed a simple yet practical approach, including a multifunctional sectional with storage beneath it, a low-profile metal coffee table, a sleek dining table, and chairs prioritizing functionality. Open shelving displayed essential items in the kitchen, maintaining an airy and uncluttered ambiance.

Ascending the small staircase, the bedrooms upheld simplicity with minimal decor and ample storage solutions. The bathrooms, one on each floor, epitomized simplicity alongside functionality, granting ample space for movement without any wastage.

This interior design approach combined form and function, creating an inviting living space that effortlessly blended with the natural beauty of the cabin's surroundings.