Chapter 16 | Love Me Like You Do

Hey guys!

Hope everyone is having a good week thus far.

Enjoy this smutty chapter!

Shout out to Jesse_Winter_Soldier for cheer reading! Thank you so much! 🖤

Happy Reading!

-Sif

{This chapter is named after Ellie Goulding's Love Me Like You Do}

The Marriott Marquis Hotel was recently renovated

The Marriott Marquis Hotel was recently renovated. Nestled in the heart of Times Square, this iconic establishment effortlessly captures Manhattan's vibrant energy and spirit. Conveniently situated on West 46th Street and Broadway, guests are within easy reach of the city's main attractions.

One of the highlights is the newly redesigned restaurant, boasting Manhattan's only revolving dining room with a breathtaking 360-degree view. Equipped with state-of-the-art technology, a visit to the Marriott Marquis promises an unforgettable experience. The building's towering glass façade bathes the surroundings in a gentle, inviting golden glow, extending a warm welcome to its guests.

As you step inside, a grand foyer welcomes you, adorned with opulent black and gold decor. Elegantly draped black and gold fabric descends from the ceiling while delicate fairy lights create a perpetual, enchanting ambiance that sets the perfect tone for the evening.

The main ballroom stands as a masterpiece of luxury. Its walls are cloaked in sumptuous ebony fabric adorned with intricate golden accents that shimmer in the light. Magnificent, ornate mirrors reflect the room's grandeur, amplifying its sense of space. Crystal chandeliers, dripping with golden crystals, dangle gracefully from lofty ceilings, casting a warm and shimmering light upon the dance floor below.

Each table is adorned with exquisite black silk linens, graced by golden candelabras and delicate black and gold masks serving as centerpieces. Gilded chairs offer comfort and elegance, while golden tableware and glassware add a luxurious touch to every place setting.