Chapter 23 | Play With Me

Good morning! Good afternoon! Or Good night!

I am sooooooo happy to FINALLY be able to post this chapter!

We're stepping into something knew in this chapter, something I've never written before. I hope you guys enjoy it!

I'm going to do something I've never done before!

Shoot me some ideas on what you would like to see between Amelia and Steve. Fluffy, smutty somewhere in the middle!

Comment to shoot me a message on Instagram (@ladysif_8) or on Tumblr (@LadySif_8) 

Shout out to my amazing friends Talia-Rumlow
& Jesse_Winter_Soldier for cheer reading and being so supportive! I could do this without you guys! 🖤

{This chapter is named after Play With Me by Rendezvous At Two}

Prime Elegance is a five-star steakhouse in the heart of Manhattan that stands as a beacon of sophistication

Prime Elegance is a five-star steakhouse in the heart of Manhattan that stands as a beacon of sophistication. Its exterior, adorned with floor-to-ceiling glass windows, offered a glimpse into the warm glow that emanated from within. The entrance, flanked by sleek, metallic handles, beckoned patrons into a world of culinary elegance.

A polished brass sign proudly displayed the restaurant's name, catching the soft glow of streetlights in the evening. The façade, a blend of dark wood and granite accents, exuded a modern yet timeless charm. A neatly arranged lineup of potted plants adorned the entrance, adding a touch of greenery to the urban setting.

As patrons approached, they were greeted by the subtle aroma of grilling steaks, a tantalizing preview of the culinary delights within. The ambiance spilled out onto the sidewalk, with muffled laughter and the occasional clink of glasses, inviting passersby to step into a world of refined dining.

The restaurant's exterior seamlessly blended into the upscale surroundings of Manhattan, making it a destination for those seeking not just a meal but an experience.

Steve knows he should be used to places like this by now, but the extravagance still seems to surprise him. He held the door for Amelia; Owen followed, then Brock, who gave Steve a subtle nod. As he stepped inside the restaurant, the ambient lighting, a warm glow that danced off the polished wooden surfaces, created an inviting atmosphere. Plush leather booths lined the walls, offering a sense of privacy for each party. The low hum of chatter and the clinking of silverware set the mood for a sophisticated evening.

"You okay?" Amelia whispered, tucking her arm into Steve's elbow.

Steve looked down at her; Jesus, she looked beautiful. Sleek black thin, strapped bodycon dress molded to her body, lace bra cups with nude lining pushing her breast up, a center back slit up to her knees, and black open-toed heels. Her luscious dark hair curled into beautiful bouncing curls over her shoulders and back, her makeup natural, and her lips stained dark pink.