Chapter 5: House

Cindy's POV
House time! I was in Cook. Yellow house. I only knew Bailey, Coco, Paisley, Zane and a few others from it.

Meeting Points.
Freeman: Music Room
Beethoven: Art Room
Cook: Library
Darwin: Orchestra/ Band Room
Einstein: Hall

So I just got to go to the library. Okay, easy! And I forgot where the library is! Okay well I didn't really forget. It was next to the math room. I walked around and I saw the library. I don't really go in the library much. I went into the library and a lot of people were there. Paisley was at the front next to Miss Nina. I sat down with everybody else. "Hello everyone," paisley began. "I am Paisley, your Cook House Captain. Let me tell you a bit about me. I live in a house that everyone says is haunted, I live with another dog Zane. I only joined last term. I feel really honored to be your house Captain. My best friends are Akira and Coco. And they say I am Kind, Confident and Joyful. I will pass on to Miss Nina, our head teacher of the house." I gave Paisley a big paws up. She then smiled. Miss Nina got up. "Hello Cook House, today our activity will be a book scavenger hunt. You will all be asked to pair up with someone and then you will be given a list of books you need to find. Each list is different and unique. Alright now find a partner!" Cindy came to me. "Partners?" "Yeah okay." We went up to get our list. "Elmo? Junior section!" We raced over to all of the picture books and area where A1 is recommended to borrow from. I saw it straightaway. In the scavenger hunt though, you have to collect the books. I gave Cindy the book and we kept running around. There was a book from each section. Bailey and I finished  at the same time. Race time. Bailey and Zane stared at us competitively so we stared back competitively. "3." Bailey said. "2." I said. "1!!" We said at the same time. We ran straight toward Miss Nina and Paisley. Bailey took the books from Zane and leaped on his back. I jumped on Cindy's back. She collapsed suddenly and Bailey and Zane made it before us. "Coco! Why would you do that? I was holding the books!" "Sorry, Bailey and Zane did it but Bailey took the books from Zane." She looked me dead in the eye. "Okay fine I'm sorry." I really wasn't. But oh well.