Chapter 27: Dresses

Cindy's POV
Coco and I were in the car, going to Akira's. It's the last session of the dressmaking thing. I did a light orange dress. It's kind of been sewn but at the same time, not quite. Alaine is also in our car. Why? Because Bree told Coco that Alaine is great at sewing and we figured we could help out Akira a bit. We arrived at her apartment. We all got out and headed in. My owner knocked on the door and Akira's owners answered so we went in. We were there a bit early because we always are. But Esmerelda was also there. Akira was having a sleepover with her I think. Everyone started to come in. "Alright everyone! Last session we got to bring the A Game majorly tonight!" Akira called to order. Although Akira seemingly works good under pressure we didn't want to take the risk so we did bring Alaine. "And I have a sewing assistant. Alaine from Little Red." Akira introduced her. Alaine stood up nervously. "Hi." She did a small little wave. Glitter coughed loudly. "Little Red? Little Red is the enemy!" Glitter seriously was not happy. Alaine looked even more nervous than before. She didn't really know anyone here but Coco. Akira sighed. "Glitter, stop, you're being mean. Give her a chance." Maggie said to her. Glitter rolled her eyes at Maggie but stopped being rude. "Well... let me check where you all are at. Mishka and Nancy, you have to Finish your designs soon and start sewing with either Alaine or myself. Nova's is almost done...." We got to work. Akira and Nova were sewing the last things to Nova's dress. Then she did some fittings on some others, Alaine was helping Skye sew her dress. I was looking through the fabric pile. Nova's dress was done. We went from snacking to sewing to snacking again. Akira always has snacks. I found a good length of light orange fabric. I went to Alaine because she was free and she did some fittings on me. So far the dresses that were done were: Akira, Nova and Skye. We're kind of getting there. Akira couldn't do this week on Friday because her owners won't be home til late. So instead she found Tuesday best suited her time schedule. So here we are on Tuesday doing our dresses. After Alaine did the last fittings she sat me down with her to start sewing. We only have 2 sewing machines and 2 cats that know how to sew so that's why we can only make 2 dresses at a time. Alaine looked a bit more at the design and cut off some bits of the fabric for the closest match. I helped her sew different parts but not many because I am not good at sewing. Finally my dress was done and I tried it on. It fit perfectly! Akira did a big loud clap. "Okay everyone so far, Artemis, Cindy, Nova, Skye and I are finished so can I please get Coco and Esmeralda to come here to sew their dresses?" Good my dress was done but what do I do now? Nova was helping Mishka finish, Skye was helping Nancy finish. Artemis was eating snacks. Good idea Artemis, I'll eat snacks with her.

Paisley's POV
I'm going to shop at Miss Petty's! I'm going in a little group. With Blueberry, Cloud, Gypsy, Millie and Nala. After school when we all had gotten home. Blueberry came in her car with one of her owners to pick us all up. Their car was big. I went in the very back with Nala. Blueberry was in front and everyone else was in the Centre. We drove down to Miss Petty's. We all got out and Blueberry's owner waited at the register to pay for those who didn't have a gift card, aka Gypsy, Millie and Nala. The rest of us had gift cards. Yeah Blueberry got hers from the PSN. Cloud got hers for free from James and I got mine from Atlas. So.... Yay, I guess! We looked around at all the pretty dresses. We started in the Cat Dress section. Blueberry picked out a pretty sky blue dress, in honor of her name. Gypsy got a dark, probably a forest green, dress. We went to the Dog Dress section. "Cloud! This yellow dress would suit you! Wait let me get a small." Blueberry said ruffling through the yellow dress sizes that she was showing Cloud. Cloud tried it on. "Cool." Millie got an orange dress and Nala got an aqua dress with a turtle stitched on the bottom. Now I had to decide what I was getting. I saw a white dress. It looked very pretty. Actually now that I think about it, it was more of a cream. But it still looked nice! We went to the register to pay for the dresses. Blueberry's owners drove us all home expect Cloud because Blueberry and Cloud are having a sleepover. To be honest, I'm quite happy with what I chose.