Chapter 23: Sweet Revenge

Bailey's POV
Oh no! I forgot my Popular 6 meeting. I quickly got there. Oh they had only just started. I sat down. "Okay so I want to rent a bodyguard for my friend group. 4 weeks please." Cosmo was negotiating with the girls. "Okay that'll cost you $20." Aina calculated. Hang on? Isn't this an alliance? Not a money making grab. "Shouldn't he get it for free because he's apart of the alliance?" I said. "Well we normally charge $10 a week for renting bodyguards, if you're apart of the alliance, $5 a week." Amber explained to me. "Okay... you can have Duke." Glitter told Cosmo. Duke? Gee whiz, lucky. Well the scariest, most terrifying and biggest dogs in DSP is apart of AAG's dogs. Well Atlas is also big but he's not apart of it and if you didn't know, Thor is Atlas' cousin. At on point in time, Amber and Glitter wants to recruit Atlas. But he refused. If you're confused what renting bodyguards means with AAG well I'll explain. AAG have a good amount of dogs, they make money off renting them as bodyguards. At most is 1 term, but nobody can really afford 1 term as it is $90. which by the way isn't worth a bodyguard, I don't even pay Atlas anymore. He may be my best friend but he's still my bodyguard. I used to pay him with dog food weekly but now I don't pay him at all. Actually I do pay him. With my friendship. He's been completely loyal to me ever since we met. I've also been best friends with him the longest. He also gives good piggyback rides. Tip, if you ever find a surprisingly or not so surprisingly large or big dog, jump on his or her's back for a piggyback ride. Just kidding, only do this if you're a cat. Anyways back to the point, no one really rents bodyguards because they're too expensive. "Alright who's on the revenge list?" Mike asked. Revenge list? What revenge list. Aina brought out a little notebook. She flipped through it. "Nancy." She said. Nancy? How could Nancy be on her revenge list? Still WHAT EVEN IS THE REVENGE LIST?! I wish they would explain because I clearly know nothing about this alliance! "Nancy didn't pay us the $20 she owes us, back in term 2." Amber said.why would Nancy owe $20? That's a big amount of money to owe AAG. Unless... she was renting a bodyguard? But why? How? No one ever rents a bodyguard from them. "She rented Chief for 2 weeks. Still hasn't paid. We'll confront her first then we'll put mud water into her drink bottle." Glitter said. Mud water into her drink bottle? WHY? IS THIS WHAT THEY CALL REVENGE? That's purely disgusting! Everyone but myself smirked. We went out into the playground. Cosmo had stolen Nancy's drink bottle. Cosmo's specialty. We went to a wet patch of grass. It had rained hard last night. Some patches of grass were still wet. Mike pulled the grass out of the ground just to be dirt. It was somewhat wet. Aina mixed it around. "Not sloppy enough. Hand we the bottle." Cosmo gave Aina the bottle and she squirted water from it into the dirt. She mixed it more. It was officially mud. "Where's the sift?" She asked. Amber gave it to her. She scooped up the mud with  a plastic shovel from the sandpit into the sift. They held it above Nancy's drink bottle. Water drained from it and occasional bits of dirt. Cosmo then put some weird powder into the disgusting mud water. I had so many questions. "Hang on a second, what is that powder and who's going to clean that sift?" I asked. "It's flatulence powder and whoever's on detention at lunch will clean it." Glitter said. I had a very bad feeling about this. Cosmo, Mike and I watched the girls go up to Esmerelda, Millie and Nancy. The trio, ever since Daisy left the school. They started to confront them. It was quite entertaining. Nancy gave them only $5, explaining that's all she had. "Plus, Chief didn't even protect me from anything." She protested. "He saved you from your sisters." Aina said. She sighed and looked at the ground. Esmerelda and Millie each gave them $5 to help out Nancy. But Nancy still owed $5 to them. "Oh and we found this in the playground." Amber gave Nancy's drink bottle back. They reminded Nancy. She still owed them and they walked off. "Nancy, don't drink that, They might've done something to it." Esmerelda told Nancy. They had done something to it.

Glitter's POV
I had a class with Nancy, art. Oooh I can't wait to see Nancy get humiliated! This is going to be so fun! When we walked in, Nancy took a big drink. This is going to be perfect. This is what happens when you wrong the Evil Trio. Don't mess with us, because we will get out revenge. Why do you think we're called the Evil Trio? Miss Bella then set us off to do the activity. Nancy kept drinking, and drinking. Wow she must be thirsty, how perfect. Suddenly a little sound went. "What in the world was that?" That Akira cat called out. The little sound was followed by another and another. It turned into big ones. "Okay but seriously who's farting?" Some random dog said. "It has to be a dog, cats are far too superior to, ugh, fart. Yes cats and dogs may go to school together but it's not surprising some cats think they're superior to dogs, i don't think I am, I know I am. Nancy went red in the face, she knew it was her. She kept farting nonstop. Soon everyone started to realize. I pretended to sniff the air. "Peee ew! I think it's coming from oh I don't know... Nancy." I pointed at her. She farted again. She quickly left the class. "Please give us a minute." Millie said to the class. Millie ran out behind her.

Nova's POV
"Sorry, but Aina said you were cheating off her, it's detention. Cleaning duty." I can't believe this, I don't even have a class with Aina. Aina is such a liar. I just hate her!! Now I have to miss out on lunch and playtime with Maggie, Flossie and Gypsy!" Am I the only one that doesn't rhyme with their names? Aina used to be my best friend! Aina betrayed me for those stuck up evil cats. What did I ever do to her except be her friend? She used me! I started to clean. There was a sift clogged with mud. Yuck, how does this even happen. Where is Chef Diego? Shouldn't he be helping me? Someone knocked on the door. I opened it. Nancy? She was probably here to rub what happened in my face. "I bailed you out." Wow. "Oh thanks I guess. Nala wouldn't have done this for me." "Trust me, I wouldn't have either." Rude. Hang on, there must be a catch. Nancy wouldnt let one of her sisters out unless she wanted something from them. A spa day? Full supply of dog food for a week? "What's the catch?" I asked her. "I need $5." She told me. I handed her a $5 note. "Thanks!" She said.