Chapter 16: Swimming Practise

Week 3
Bailey's POV
"Alright everyone line up! We might have some competition next term, train up up up!" Mr Gareth kept telling us. National Swimming between Pet Schools will be enforced next term and Mr Gareth is training us a lot. Arthur is captain. "Freestyle. Up and down." My specialty. We were positioned and ready to swim into the water. I prefer to dive in. "Ready, set go!" We immediately started to race. Mr Gareth had told us to just keep swimming and nothing else. Unless we have to breath, but you get it. Just got to the end, time to flip over. If you're on the swimming team you have to be able to flip under water. That's why Zane got booted out, he can't flip underwater and he tried really hard but just couldn't. I do feel sad for him, I'll tell you that. But then again, he wasn't that sad, he didn't really want to be on the team. Arthur's the king of freestyle. So fast, so great, so..... okay that's all the words I got. But seriously, he's really good. That's why he is captain. "Alright backstroke! Let's go!" Now my personal greatest, the backstroke. "Ready set, Go!" We started stroking  on our backs, because you know, it's called backstroke. No? Okay. The team is like we have a secret weapon for each swimming style. I Finished first, of course. "Nice job Bailey, you beat your old time by 4 seconds." We train on Mondays and Wednesdays. Today is a Monday. On Wednesday after practice, Mr Gareth calculates our average time for each swimming style per week. Once everyone was done, "Alright butterfly! Start in the water everyone!" We got in the water. "Ready, set go!" Elton is our secret weapon for butterfly. Up and down. Up and down. Repeat. Flip. Up and down. Up and down. Repeat. Up. I finished third. "Alright! Breaststroke! Let's go let's go!" Paisley. I'm not the best at breaststroke, but that doesn't matter because we have Paisley, Arthur and others who are good at it.
After about 20 minutes.

"Alright everyone! Go to the change rooms, dry yourself, brush yourself if you must. I went into the boys change rooms. I started to dry myself. Elton was looking at himself in the mirror as he always does. "Hey Bailey! Do you like my bow tie?" Elton always wears bow ties. On Mondays they are purple. On Tuesdays they are yellow. On Wednesdays they are blue. On Thursdays they are orange. On Fridays they are pink. "Um yeah." I replied. He turned back to the mirror and got out his comb and starting combing his top fur. Classic Elton.

Amber's POV
Recess is great, free time inside. Glitter and I were waiting for Aina near the front doors. Then we saw Aina. "What took you so long?" Glitter asked. "I had to refill my water bottle." Aina started shaking it, really shaking it. "It has your name on it." I pointed out. "Yes, it's a monogram." "A mono-what?" Aina sighed. "This is a frank green bottle, it's the new craze, with humans, don't know about cats and dogs." Frank green bottle? I've heard of those. Have I? "They look pretty cool, I'm so getting one, where do you get it? I asked Aina. "Well if you want to customize it and have your name on it, you have to go on the website." Hmmm I'll look into it. Glitter and I couldn't help but stare at her water bottle. Time to get a new one for me!

Aina's water bottle ^Coco's POV Finally the end of the school day! Yay! I went over to Bree's house

Coco's POV
Finally the end of the school day! Yay! I went over to Bree's house. I knocked on the cat flap. Bree came and greeted me, so did Camera. "Hi Coco! Let's chat in the front room." We went to the front living space, Camera followed. We sat in the leather seats. "I'm having a sleepover with my best friends at Little Red, Alaine and Daisy, you want to meet them for a playdate?" "Sure, I've already met Daisy when is it?" "In 3 weeks on a Tuesday." I nodded. "So... did you get school captain?" "Yes! She did!" Camera answered for her. "Good job Bree! Congrats!" "Thanks."