Chapter 18: He Fainted, She Fainted

Week 4
Atlas's POV
Tech Club! I'm on my way to tech club! Now don't assume anything first, I'm not a nerd. NOT A NERD. are nerds bad? I just like robotic, tech related things. Tech Club is not about popularity. It's just one problem with tech club, it eats up some of my playtime but it's worth it. I just wish one of my close friends would join it. But Bailey says he's got enough going on, Elton doesn't like robots, Stewart doesn't have an excuse he just doesn't want to join it and Zane doesn't want to do it during playtime. I arrived ready to do it. Miss Luna runs it. She greeted me when I walked in. Everyone was already sitting in chairs. I was obviously the last one there. The last seat was next to Aina, that's just great. I sat down and Miss Luna began. "You all have to make a playable game through coding, here we have laptops set up for you to begin but you need a partner." The only others I know in tech club is Aina, Leo and Skye. I really do not like aina and our friends groups are enemies, I don't know Skye that well so Leo it is. I walked up to Leo. "Do you want to work together?" I asked him. "Sure." We chose our laptop and began coding. "What should the game be about?" I asked him. "It can be a new world in Minecraft." Leo responded. "Maybe not, because it should be an original idea." "It is an original idea because it's just a new world, what were you thinking?" "I don't know something with obstacle courses." "That's like the easiest thing to do on it. Listen let's just do the Minecraft world." I don't even really know what Minecraft is. Leo and I were having troubles making 'new world for Minecraft'. Leo was placing random blocks around it. "Leo... what are you doing??" Leo didn't respond, he looked very confused with himself. The script of code was going a little bit out of hand and Leo was doing random stuff and then it started glitching. Leo started banging on the computer then it turned off. "Oh no. Oh no." He repeated over and over again. He opened it again and it had deleted everything because we didn't save it first. We sighed. But it was probably for the best because it was just chaotic. Well it turned out it wasn't! "Alright everyone! Show your projects time!" The minute I heard that I had a little panic attack. Leo was stressing, like really stressing. He was pacing and muttering and his facial expressions said it all. "How about Atlas and Leo up first." This was just great. I seriously can't believe Miss Luna for this. How dare she. But of course she didn't know! I dragged Elton along with me to tell her the truth. But before we could Leo fainted. He dropped to the floor. Everyone got up and crowded him. "Oh no! Poor Leo! Everyone please step aside, Atlas can you get the nurse?" I nodded and ran out of the room and ran to the nurse's office. I knocked on the door. "Come in!" Nurse Molly said. I barged in, "LEO'S FAINTED!" "Oh no! I'll be right there, is it in the playground?" "Nope, Tech Club." Nurse Molly followed me there. Leo was still unconscious on the floor. Nurse Molly ran to him. "Does anyone have any idea why Leo might've fainted?" She asked us all. "Stress. I think." I told her. She did her stuff and Leo woke up. "Did I faint? Oh my paper cut is still there, sorry y'all whenever I get a paper cut, I faint. Then Miss Luna fainted. Why does everyone keep fainting?!

Glitter's POV
1 week later and I've got that water bottle that Aina and Amber both have, they've been going on about how they're 'twinsies' and it's got me jealous so I had to do this. I don't know if this expensive water bottle is worth it or not but I got it just to not be the odd one out. "Hey. I got the bottle." Aina and Amber looked at me and smiled, they then ran to me to check it out. "That's amazing now we've all got frank greens!" Aina said. This better be worth it or I'll seriously lose it.

Glitter' water bottle ^